💗Forthy-nine💗

"See as your blushing" I said to zainab who was busy with her phone obviously chatting with Ammar, our wedding is only 14 days and I was already scared how was i supposed to leave with a family that doesn't love me.

"All that matters is the person we are doing this for love you and he won't have to keep depending on those pills knowing they could be very harmful to his other important organs"

Where the words of muaaz which where pacifying me at that moment I had no one to share my worries with, I have to shoulder them myself knowing I put myself into this.

"Are you not supposed to be in the kitchen to help cook for the husband you keep hiding we are finally going to see him today thou"

I knew it was coming the mockery, but worst was coming after because the guy muaaz was sending as my soon to be husband was so handsome or I might use the word pretty to do justice for how feminine his face was.

I couldn't help hide the smile on my face at least the game was going as planed and hope it won't blow up on us, even though he got me a new sim and made to communicate with his mother who was same mother who loathed me so much sounded so sweat even saying she couldn't wait to see the girl who made her son fall head over heels for. Just how interesting can my life get once she find out m one other than the girl she loathed.

"I just hope you won't drool to much for how he looks because that was what got me first but hispersonality was something else that will make you trip"

I said ending her a wink, she gave me a stinking afterwards rolling her eyes, "abeg go help them in the kitchen I need to check up on Ammar sef"

Zainab waved her hands at me as she made way to Ammar's room which was down the hallway downstairs ,while I took the other turn leading to the kitchen which was all bussing with my parent working.

Even after telling them not to over do themselves they still couldn't head to my advice saying they needed to feed there soon to be in-law, which was why they where preparing many dishes for only a person maybe he won't come alone though but will get an accomplice.

"Please check the door m sure it's the caterer for the snacks"

My umma said to me after tapping me on the shoulders to gain my attention because I was lost, I didn't even hear the bell ring.

Heading to the door where I came in contact with a light skin guy holding a cake box then extended a note so I could sign getting the box, I head back to the kitchen with many thought ranging in my mind from that of me marrying Aleeyu.

"are you not supposed to be getting dressed up already"
My mother said to me her eyes settling on the large wall clock in the kitchen, I knew it was almost time the clock read 5 with some couple of minutes but there pretty much few hours left for everything.

"Ohh ni, just let her be she's checking if everything is in order"

Innerh said to my mother making me want to open up the ground and hide, those people will surely be the end of me I thought to myself, it was always one teasing to another.

"My daughter don't mind them"

Ammar's mother said making me pass a grateful smile her way she was my savior.

"I should go up"

I said my head hung low, yes I was shy I because m getting married, zainab was on the phone watching down the window and her phone pressed on her ears hands supporting it.

I walked further into the room settled on the bed with a huge sign, I had nothing more to do other than pray then get dressed and get down the stairs I want to be done and over with everything.

And just like the blink of an eyes i was already escorting the guy to his car, "thanks for today" I said to him with a small smile I was really grateful because he really acted the way he should.

"Anything for you mi lady"

He said with a teasing smile which made me know zainab was behind me or within earshot, "we will talk over the phone later"

I only gave him a curt nod, he got into the car with me still rooted on my spot. His head puked out of the window making me move to his side.

"Please have this and don't say no please"

I smiled down at him extending my hands to accept the gifts from him.

As soon as the car was out of eyes shot zainab engulfed me in a hug, "girl I can see you are gone"

She said after pulling out I only shook my head knowing it was coming but didn't expect this much, "his so pretty you know, I can't imagine how your kids will be looking super beautiful with you been pretty too"

I hide my blush because i was also cute but not overly beautiful, I have a doe like eyes, long eye lash coffee brown eyes. Not so long nose because it was too small for my liking that zainab tease me about how I breath with them, with a cute two colored lips brown and pale pink.

I am averagely beautiful I know but zainab is way more beautiful than I'm, she has this not so big sexy cat eyes, long nose that stood tall running to her lips then pushed upward a-bit, what they call a pointed nose, cute pouty lips that completed her bratty look she was indeed a brat.

"Come and be going home"

I said to her once we reach the room because I don't want to deal with her any longer, I was sure her mother is downstairs gisting with my mother and Ammar's but the girl should just go I can't deal with her today of all days.

"You are sending me away"

The way she placed her hands over her chest feigning hurt made me want to laugh the girl is a drama queen, I learn not to fall for any of her antics.

"Yes please aunt is downstairs waiting for you"

Picking her bag from the bed, I walked her to the door with a wild smile on my face before shutting it on her face after handing her her bag of cause.

I didn't want to think about muaaz or the conditions we where doing all this on I just settled on the bed letting my mind wonder around my life with a smile I only let myself think about the good times.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab

And guys so far are you loving the plot twist,
Ehnn as I was saying before I forget the book is complete on OkadaBooks the link is on my bio, and am starting exams January like the very first week I need your prayers, you guys won't be seeing much of me here till am over which will take the whole month but I'll try and be updating as promised.

I think enough of my blarber check out my other books
Like shade if pink guess I shouldn't give you any spoilers but just check how to opposite poles attract the other,
Also check fear and storm a squeal to hafsaa for those who read

24-12-2022