💗Forthy- eight💗

"I don't know why you don't want to marry salis any more"

Zainab said, she has been bringing up the conversation since when I don't know plus Ammar was one who was asking her to.

"Can you let me focus on this dress"
I said to her not looking up if anything the stubborn headache I was having was refusing to go and I won't just let myself have a rest, which meant having them all over me asking if I want to change my mind about the wedding which was happening in a month time.

I knew deep down if anything I just wanted to disappear from the face of earth and never come back, I knew it was only a wish that could never come through.

Now am getting married, the thing was funny to be sincere but I couldn't help it yet. I was digging my own grave, my phone buzzing and muaaz phone appeared on the screen, zainab eyes traveled on the name on the phone then shrugged her shoulders, placing the phone on my ears to hear what ever it was he was going to say this time.

"Can I have a coffee discussions with you later on"
He asked as politely as he could, nodding my head but realizing he wasn't seeing me made me whisper a yes.

Placing the phone back on the table zainab brows was raised in question but I didn't pay head to her instead resumes back to designing.

"You know I want to meet this said guy you are in love with"

Her statement got me to place back the pencil I was using to design her dinner dress.

Well zainab and Ammar are getting married same date we are getting married on the same date.

"You will see him or do what do you think"

I raised my brows in question at her,
"If you don't stop talking them your gown won't be done on time"

I resumed working with her been silent as if she wasn't in the room which I was glad about.

Rounding up the work I got down the first floor and out of the elevator with zainab hot on my train, I was dropping her off home then head to the said address I was meeting muaaz I knew what the meeting was all about but couldn't help my curiosity.

"See you tomorrow"

Zainab waved me off until I drove the car out of there large compound, parking the car at the lots of the large restaurants I glanced at my phone to be sure of the room muaaz made for reservation.

Pulling down the face mask That was covering my face to help hide my identity, I walked into the restaurant to where the reservation was made and he was already side checking his phone but once he heard the sound of my foot approaching his head was soon raised up.

I was soon standing in front of him before pushing the chair back, I knew my voice was going to sound hush but I said my Salam as lowly as I could.

"Welcome how was your day"

He asked as soon as I made myself comfortable in the chair, one thing I disliked about him was his straight forwardness, and I knew he wanted to get over and done with this just like the way I'm.

"Well I have this friend I talked to, don't mind his so handsome to back up for the lies of you falling inlove utterly with him"

He paused talking in my expression but I was only featuring a bored one just so he could be done.

The thing was I also have to present a fake husband to them, "but don't forget he has the name Aleeyu"

He drew and I noded my head still not believe or knowing why I was doing this.

"And the lefe will be bought in two weeks time, I'll have that covered too"

He said already on his feet, why where we ruining life's just for one persons sake I thought.

But quickly discharged the thought out of my mind.

I don't know how to convince the queen to stay off me to rest, I let the grouch out of my mouth this what getting out of hand.

"I should just change, you don't expect me to go see her in this"
I said gesturing at the long moonlight blue throb I got myself into just so I could escape from this but it seemed it wasn't working just one bit.

Wishing muaaz was here to save me, ohh he was the one who put me in the position of seeing the so call girl I was marrying I knew was just obliging to my parent wish.

Picking out a black pen trousers with an ivory certain shirt I got into it in no time and was out of my walk-in closet.

"Masha Allah I can't wait to see my cute grandchildren"

My mother said getting up from the sofa to where I was standing by the bed to get my watches phones and car key, "masha Allah you should take this to her please"

She said with a wild smile passing me a black paper bag I didn't notice her coming into the room with yet I shrugged off the thought letting her help with my watch.

"I'll be off"

I said to her with a forced smile, I wondered why she was hell bent on letting me know the girl better, making my way out of the room.

The said girl I was going to wife or should I term her as my wife to be house was facing the Kano palace, but I still took my car knowing I can't trek the distance considering how large the palace was.

It was as though she was informed about my arrival I sighted her by my car as soon as I stepped out, she was beautiful I might say but too short for my liking but what else do I have to do.

I could say Jidderh was inches taller than her but she stood like my child and me her father which was so wrong for a couple and I wonder why my mother was making us match while we don't even match but it seemed the girl was head over heals inlove with me all thanks to the queens mother.

"Your welcome yaya"

She said but I only noded my head seeing as she was turning pink.

"You should come in please"

She said again seeing as we where standing and I wasn't going to say anything.

"No I'll be on my way, mummy asked me to drop this for you and I thought to say hi"

I said handing her the paper bag my mother gave me earlier, she collected the bag smiling.

"Do send my regards to her please"

She said waving me

On going edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
3 December 2022

Thanks to 6.3k read also this book is already on wild flower at just 1000 Naira the link is on my bio

Calm before the storm is also back ok wattpad for those that haven't finish reading am taking it off on the 10th of the month it's 500 on okada books