💗Forthy-seven💗

Jidderh noded her head, she knew deep down she wasn't supposed to be doing any of this she was literally signing up for her death mission, but you are going to save his life.

The ration part of her brain remained her making her cringe internally, the thoughts and battle she was having within herself wasn't letting her concentrate on her work anymore.

After the break she took, which was only known to her that she was held captive, rose was still taking care of everything and nothing went out of place which Jidderh found really greet.

She couldn't help but be so much greatful to the woman, the Sharp knock on her door came.

She was expecting it but not this soon, she knew she was going to face salis sooner or later and she was going to tell him off that she was not doing it anymore, that everything between them was over and he should take back whatever it was he had brought fourth for the marriage, she was not interested any more.

Jidderh felt the  bitterness from her throat spreading across her mouth, how was she even going to start this. She thought but hearing rose voice saying she said she wanted no one in which was an order she gave knowing surely he was coming.

Getting on her feet she walked to the door knowing she had to do this sooner or later, seeing her standing by the opened door made rose off to her office making salis came to her, his hands holding hers to be sure she was the one and he wasn't just hallucinating.

Jidderh exhaled a lone breath looking at her hands in his, seeing where her gaze traveled to, he was soon to let go of holding her hands, he knew it doesn't feel right because this was the first time he was doing it, but traditions she was his wife. He had already gave her dowry but it was yet to be pronounced officially which was islamically.

"I heard you came back"

Salis said his voice coming out low, seeing as she wasn't going to talk first, he made the move just so he could save them both the stress.

Jidderh blinked backed her tears not wanting to break his heart just so she could mend another's. She wished deep down she had someone to tell everything to just so the burden will be lifted off her shoulders.

Chuckling at how emotional she was and the expression he held on his face, Jidderh knew it was time she made him knew.

She gestured between them seeing as his brows creased In confused, if anything he hated her silence and his thought traveled back to when he was getting her to talk to him it was so hard because they were days she told him off she doesn't feel like speaking.

"I think am sorry salis but you and I can't be, you should please take back everything"

Salis could swore his hearing went to disfunction but the expression she held made him blink his eyes to clear of something maybe he should remain her that he love her and there was no way in hell he will back down until he made her his.

Standing on his feet, he let a dry laugh out of his laugh which she saw as a forced one, she knew it was had for him the pain was there in his eyes and was evidently written all over his face.

"I don't get what you are saying Jidderh, remember you. We are getting married wen I got held up why did you suddenly change your mind"

"Salis as I said earlier am sorry I found someone, and about that we just can't be, beside I don't love you I never did and maybe I found the person I love and want to spend the rest of my life with and not just you"

Jidderh felt the pain getting into her and tears spill, she hated how it sounded even to her ears that she was lying about everything she was causing him pain.

XXXXXXXXX

Aleeyu sat across his table busying himself with lot of paper works before him, a thing he use as escape from reality.

I knew that was what the doctor advised him, how I knew was still left between me and the doctor.

I knew I was going extra far for everything maybe because I loved him so much and was willing to help him out and see him fine, if it meant him having the person his heart yawned for.

Before everything I talked to his doctor first to know his cure and the doctor advised he get what his heart wanted if not even if he get better now they are chances of him losing his life from the attack and arrest he get when he couldn't tame everything under his control.

Aleeyu brows was creased before for me, seeing as I was far lost in front of him, shaking the thought out of my mind I gave him a sheepish smile.

"What where you so lost thinking about"

His expression hasn't shakes one bit, and I found my hands traveling to the back of my neck as I nervously rubbed the skin around the place.

Seeing as I was restless his expression changed to that of concern soon and he has all worried expression marrying his face.

"You never told me you where in love"

Aleeyu started, I knew this was coming we always share everything with each other but this me pulling and act and saying I was in love and want to marry was a big fat as lie I knew he saw right through but decided not to talk about it until now.

"Are we safe muaaz, is there anything you left unsaid"

He further asked seeing as I wasn't ready to answer his earlier question. Breathing out the uneasiness I felt, I looked at him with the cheesiest smile.

"I fell in love when you where sick"

I saw how he relaxed about but not completely, taking that as I clue I went on.

"I don't want to lose her like you did"

I saw how my statement took him by surprise but within a miini second he was already masking it off with a void expression.

"Whose family is the girl from"

I grouched international, this was coming but I haven't wrapped my thought around the answer I was going to give, not to see how shady everything was I gave a small nervous chuckle.

"Her dad is Britain, her mom half cast from Nigeria but she's no more"

This was the lamest family explanation I could give knowing I needed to create something fake with the information I provided.

Aleeyu watched me as if trying to trace out the lies out of my statement but shrugged it off.

"I'll like to meet her first and see if you have done anything wanting this marriage as soon as possible"

I laughed what he said off knowing he wasn't going to find out anything about this, I have it well taken care of and this time I was going to have the upper hand.

Vote
Comment
Share
So you guys ain't voting or commenting 😒 see you all when we see

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
24-11-2022