💗Thirty-seven💗

I don't know how to start addressing the matter at hand,

"Please can you drive a little faster"

I said to the driver who was driving as fast as he could but I wasn't having it, if anything I wanted seeing myself within the confines of the place within a blink of an eye.

Hopping out of the car I matched straight to the queen mother's chamber where I heard her cries from the door shattering my heart into million pieces.

I never wanted making her cry, I knew I wasn't in speaking term with her but after receiving her calls 30 minutes ago crying sent me on my feet to the place.

"Aleeyu na shiga uku"

Upon sighting me she increased the volume of her cries saying things I couldn't hear because she needed to calm down before she get to speak properly.

"Is she sick"

I asked her head maid who shook her head negatively making me wonder wat was amiss.

"Is anything wrong with his highness"

I asked again, getting the same answer from the maid make me sign out frustrated knowing this could be just my mothers banter to get my attention after making sure her cried died down.

"Ummah am sorry please take this"

I pleaded handing the cup of milk to her but she shook her head, she needed the milk to help calm her down or else she would end up having a headache or better still fever.

Placing the cup of warm milk between her lips she took two gulps before pushing the milk out of her mouth and shaking her head negatively.

She heaved a loud sign getting back to her early motion which was cry.

Taking my two palms to hers with tears In her eyes, "Aleeyu please don't marry that girl"

Then she started crying again, and I knew what this was all about again why won't she rest and let me have want I want just this once.

"She threatened to send me behind bars Aleeyu, me your mother if she's that shameless she could have respected me a bit"

She was no longer crying but her voice held this hatred toward the person she was speaking about, this was indeed a mess.

_____________

The rest of my day was ruined, walking back into my office I fell on my sofa tiredly, this was the last strew I was taking from the fucked up royal family.

Dialing the only person contact that came into my mind I let the phone ring knowing he maybe in a very important business meeting but I never mind.

Ammar picked the call on the last ring, wen I almost gave up on him picking. Wen the tears where spreading rolling down my cheeks I sucked on my breath murmuring a please come to me, I needed him at the moment.

He was my go to person, a shoulder I coul lean in an cry without

The moment Ammar came into the office I jumped into his body almost sending the two of off to the floor but he soon stable his feet, holding me much loosely tuning his rand over my back as my cried died down he moved us to the nearest sofa to hear out what made me have a breakdown.

"I"

But paused not finding the right word to start with, this was it me having a debate with my inner sef on how to start addressing the whole issue.

After recounting the day event to him, Ammar sat motionless I guess searching for how to start pacifying me.

But I don't need that, I could see myself in the next fight to Kano to have my peace of mind to Aleeyu and nothing could stop me the hell with his health since his mother doesn't give much care about that them who was I to do that.

"Just calm down everything would be fine"

The words where doing nothyto me and I knows I won't have any bit of it till I give Aleeyu the best peace of my mind because I respected the old woman that much to send her out as politely as I could.

The sound of my phone ringing distantly was what got my attention, and the coward was calling.

Ammar just watch as I picked the call placing it on the table as I on the speaker.

"Hauwa'u"

He called out for my name and I rolled my eyes waiting for him to say what ever shit it was he wanted to say.

"You are going to apologize to my mother right this second"
I let my laughter out, was the guy kidding me at all or not.

"I can see that your brains ain't straight, Wallahi Aleeyu you should do that yourself and fuck yourselves you can all go to hell for all I care"

I turned off my phone off making sure I blocked his contact, I sat back down breaking down I was tired of everything and I swore that even if he was at the verge of dying I was done with him for good for all I care he could rot in hell

Hi all

At this point I don't know anymore, is Aleeyu high on something, well this me not be judge-mental.

He had screw everything for himself

But remember this there love story after all

Would they even end up together??

Vote
Comment
Share

Love you all
7_8_2022
Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab