💗Thirty-six💗

Signing I knew the early I speak to the mother fucker the better everything will resolve early, I don't like bad energy I never like giving false hope which summed up everything, It hard to speak to Aleeyu not over the phone but physical to clear everything for him.

Tapping my feet's as I drafted a long email requesting for a dinner with him not even caring if he was in Kano or Abuja all I wanted going at the fucking moment was get over with this.

The funnies part was who even gave him the impression of me wanting to spend my entire life with him, who?..

I couldn't clear of my mind to work on the design for a bride which requested for something out of the world not even giving a hint about wat she wanted, all she said was she trusted my design so much to leave everything to me.

The knock on my door intruded my thought, my assistant head puke through the door probably to say I have a client.

" ma'am the clients are here"

Rose said after getting into the room seeing I wasn't busy.

"Sure please lead them to the resting room before I arrive"

Adjusting the neavy blue turban on my head I walked out of my office toward the resting room where I sighted two royal guards standing by the door.

None pay head to me which only made me shrugged as I made way into the room, taking note of clout of there clothes, the client next time her royal guards should stay down the stairs at the parking lots because of anything we don't entertain anything of such.

Much to my surprise rose wasn't in the room, an older woman sat in all her glory, her sight was too blinding I had to squirt my eyes to adjust to the conflict colors coming from her way.

I must say she was a very beautiful woman, and could read maybe in her early sixties or there about but the makeup that sat perfectly on her face wasn't needed on her face because she should be maintained her skin but with everything on her face I doubt if it's ever working.

"Good day ma'am"

I made sure my smile was so bright not minding it sending my cheek pain for hours to come.

"Please young lady hold up to your greeting"

She said in her well polished English cut me by surprise, from the way she was dressed to seek for attention one could think she was all those depress illiterate but from all indications she wasn't which remained me to never judge a book by it cover.

But the way she spoke to me didn't sit well with me at all, making the frown before settling down taking in her appearance.

Dressed in an orange lace which has stones shiny from ever angle of the clothes, I couldn't say how the gown was styled into but the hand was sew into wat seemed to be called a boubou hand, large gold necklace sat on her neck which make me wonder if she ever felt the heaviness of the stuff, maybe she doesn't with her weight and everything.

The door was pushed open and rose cr holding her own patio with pen.

"Good day ma'am"

She greeted as she settled next to me also talking in the woman.

"You guys should save that to yourself"

Words rolled out of her tongue and I just had to roll my eyes.

"So please could we get over with this"

I asked, my patience was running out and from her orange sense of dressing I felt an inspiration for the bride maybe I should do a beautiful dinner gown for her orange with ice white, how beautiful I got a smile on my lips at the mere thought of it.

"Well I just came here to speak with you Hauwa, I know you ain't familiar with who I'm but I'll do the pleasured introducing myself to you"

I felt chilled down my tummy from the tone she used calling my name with so much distain making me wonder where our part must have crossed to make her loath me this much.

I sat as though relaxing on the sofa would prick my buttocks.

Sensing the tension in the Room rose took the woman silence as an excuse to leave us to ourselves seeing this wasn't a business her presence wasn't needed.

"I am hajiya khadija nana, the wife of the emir of Kano"

With the smirk on her face I felt like slapping I gulped down my fear, why was the woman after my life I thought but let my lips stretched into a nerve wrecking smile with I had to pat myself on the back for doing a greet job.

I wasn't going to let her win.

"Ma'am with due respect this is a business environment and we don't entertain anything of such for this I can sue you for disrupting my peace"

I knew my words got her seeing as she fought for the right word to use but found none, and by Allah I meant all the word I said I won't stop at anything if she doesn't walk out of my building in the next few minutes before I lose it.

"What nonsense"

She yelled after recovering from the shock my word send her, this was me I was never letting anyone stumble on me.

"Ma'am you have five minutes to walk yourself out of this building or you won't like the outcome, maybe if not your son Aleeyu will get you out of the station if you add minutes from the given minutes"

Ahh

Jidderh don put herself in trouble o 😂😂😂😌😌

Vote
Comment
Share
24_7-2022

I love you all

So almost at 4K read how poor the book will be on hold sha till I finish with it, which will be next month Insha Allah

See you all soon