💗Two💗 Edited

____________________________________

Asalam to you all my dearie chapter dedicated to all of you you really get me inspired with the vote and comment please do alot of it.

~~***~~

20years later

It was raining cat and dog outside the house and the whole village of sabon gari, the village was no longer like before because rich people from the city are buying land and building beautiful house.

Hauwa mai Jidderh is the name of the girl sited on a long chair staring through the window as the rain pouring, she was so lost in thought that she didn't even here her name been yelled.

"So you have been here all this while, I have been yelling your name on top of my lungs" inneh asked raising her voice again, hauwa maijiderh just took her eyes off the water and landed then on her grandmother who was ranting.

She got off the chair and walked to the direction her step grandmother followed to do what ever she was supposed to do, today is Friday her grandfather isn't home yet with the amount of rain pouring she was sure he won't make it home earlier than he normally comes back.

Maijiderh fished out the plates they had breakfast with to the corridor of the house, she sat on a small wooden curve chair, and get to work.

The rain is supposed to stop bye now maijiderh thought getting impatient, she was done doing the dishes and now she was supposed to go visit her mother at the psychiatric hospital, yes hauwa maijiderh is the mad woman daughter, fatima who was raped 20years ago.

The harted hauwah received from people around the village was something she cried herself to sleep as a child but not anymore, hauwa is very religious because she strongly believe that Allah knows why her destiny was such.

Luckily for her the rain has already subsided but there were still dark clouds patched in the sky which shows that some more rain is coming after all it's the month of August.

She washed her hands with water the rain has completed stop making her happy she is going to see her ummah, she strongly believed it wasn't her fault to be mad and also get rapped by stranger who jidderh hate so much and never come in term that her father will stop so low and rap a mad woman, shoving the thought away to the back of her mind she always hate the fact that she is product of rape.

She wrapped her nikab on top of her hijab, smiling at her self through the nikab.

Hauwa maijiderh walked thought out of the village heading to the road where she could get a vehicle to take her to town, she hold tightly to the food Warmer she taking to her mother. She walked pass some group of elderly men without even sparing them a glare, how she hated those people so much.

Was it ever her fault to be a mad woman daughter it wasn't but they never considered that all they care about was to make a person feel so low of himself and she was never going to let there words ever hurt her again.

Waving her hand at the coming vehicle which luckily stopped waiting for her to cross the road, she told the drivers we destination getting Into the car.

She stared out of the window looking at people working just to make end meet she said a silent prayers for her grandfather, she quickly pushed back the tears that where threatening to spill out of her eyes, she was never one to break down in front of people. Jidderh strongly believed no one should know a person weakness because that what most people use it against you.

"Nagode" (Thank you) she thank the driver who passed her the hundred naira chance he was suppose to give her.

Jidderh kept the money back into the beautiful handmade bag she make just to help her grand parents with something, she tracked from the garage to the hospital which was pretty far but, she couldn't afford any transport the hundred naira in her purse is what's going to take her back to the village.

The horn of a car behind her made her move to the other side of the road, some people are very inconsiderate she thought now the road is not enough for him he had to make her move, but she was not complaining, the car kept following her still honking she stopped her heart beating furiously because she hate men with so much passion maybe they where going to rape her or cut off her head or any other of her body part. Her heart twisted at the thought holding onto the two things that where in her hands like they could safe her from any harm. She kept saying silent prayers.

"Sannu" she heard a feminine voice greeted, making her heavy a sign of relief thanking who ever it was she has never been thankful all her life.

She turned to the source of voice which was still from the car, she swallowed a lump feeling it at the bottom of her stomach, the girl was waving at her, two people where in the car she couldn't see the person driving the car because the car was tint and the girl just winded down her glass.

Jidderh just start at the girl though her nikab, the girl looked so familiar as though she new her some where but where exertly she thought, maybe she remained her of someone but who jidderh thought.

"We are asking please" the same voice came again interrupting jidderh's thought. "Am also new here" maijiderh said in her smile voice because this her fifth sentence for that day and the longest. Apart from her grandparents she was sure nobody in the village know her voice.

The car droved off, maijiderh crossed the road taking the junction to the hospital.

The security let her in because they where already familiar with her, no matter what she doesn't get the thing off her face and always nod her head they sometimes wonder if she was daff.

The nurses and doctors around the hospital all knew her, the daughter of Fatima the most calm mad woman around the hospital although she never responded to there treatment, she never give them hard time.

Jidderh hugged her ummah "ummah nah I missed you" jidderh said to her mother whose hands where placed on her daughter checks.

"Ummah your favorite" jidderh said again opening the food Warmer she came with, the strong aroma of dry kuka soup fill there nostrils and the room.

Jiderh feed the tuwo shinkafa to her mother with her hands whipping away the tears that where falling off her eyes, she wished all the pain her mother went through should be transferred to her just so her mother will be okay again.

Yess I tried wallahi don't forget to vote
Comment and share

I love you all

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_