💗 Fifteen💗 Edited

Pardon typoss

The chilly wind kept blowing off jidderh veil which was wrapped in a muffler around her, she was in a hurry to see her get into the black tint Mercedes she arrived at the court with not liking the way those journalist kept blocking her way.

She won't say a word to them not even because her lawyer stop her from doing so but because she just couldn't stand them alot of them ain't responsible.

"Thank you" jidderh offered a liplop smile at aleeyu as he reserved the car out of the national appeal court toward her house.

He watch with the side of his eyes as she relaxed on the passenger seat exhausted it wasn't easy at all but then his bother was right she needed him now.

"Won't you say hi to them" jidderh waved at the house as she lighted the car, Aleeyu was quick to shake his head no he can't let his in-laws see him like this dressed in a pant and tee no he will be tagged irresponsible and he has a dinner to catch up with Ammar who wanted to speak to him regarding his sister.

All those where mu'az idea but then if he want to actually be with her, they where the right steps one has to take and hopefully his doing them.

"No definitely next time" he said rolling up the glasses up as he speed out if the gate.

Jidderh watch with kin interested well the sudden attention and there sudden closeness is something she couldn't just find normal but then there was nothing strange about him been close to her at this time.

Having the house filled with laughter made jidderh quickly placed her heels by the door rag only to wear on her flick flock, keeping her black Gucci designers bag by the long console that has a wall mirror, Jidderh ran her gaze to the other side of the room only to see the place empty she was missing Ammar so badly.

Signing as she walked further into the living room which was filled with girls only to make her wonder if everything where all right, four pairs of strange eyes where looking straight to her.

She couldn't walk further into the room because she can't believe if it was real she was meeting her other siblings for the very first time ya Allah, was she to go hug them no she can't do that there was nothing between then only saying hi over Ammars phone a couple of times.

She walked with a small smile saying her Salam louder than the first time she just say it in her mind.

"May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you too" they said in uniform making her chuckle lightly she could sense the air of tension flying around the room, she was sure they where going to hate her for sending there father to jail.

They where chatting away not even acknowledge her presence which was a good thing to her,she excused herself to her room only to bump into a hard chest which she was sure is Ammar.

She raised her head up taking step backwards she was mad at him for living her the whole day all to herself she couldn't picture been alone without aleeyu by her side.

She moved to get her bag only for him to hold her wrist, not turning to face him she struggled to free her hands.

Closing her eyes to tightly to prevent the tears that where threatening to spill out of her eyes, he engluffed her in a hug only for her tears to spill out of her eyes uncontrollably, she cried for everything she once bottle up inside her. she cried for her mother, she cried for there father also she cried for her siblings also and before she knew what was happening she left arms around her which she was sure are her family her new family her home,she knew those people will stand by her side even when she didn't need them.