💗 Five💗 Edited

Maijiderh fixed her eyes on the screen of the television, her phone has been ringing for over a long time now.

"Won't you pick your phone" inneh pulled her head from the window in the kitchen asking jidderh whose eyes was on the television but mind far gone to somewhere else she can't say.

The poor child has been though a lot innerh thought, jidderh signed before placing the phone over her ears after sliding the green button.

"Am really sorry doctor, I got preoccupied" jidderh apologized though the phone.

She actually thought it was any other call from Ammar who was still disturbing her about there marriage stuff.

"Innerh I'll be living for the hospital I just got some call from ummi's doctor" jidderh said pulling the nude coloured hijab over her face as the stepped on the last stairs.

"Don't take so long" innerh half yelled from the kitchen window, Wondering what it was this time around.

It was a weekend, Saturday where jidderh and innerh get time to bond with each other. It's always a mini family reunion for them inneh was in the kitchen preparing what to cook for them.

Jidderh got into the car before roaring the engine to life, the gate man opened the gate for her weaving at her happily.

Jidderh hummed to the song blasting from the car speaker which was fem by devido she was so much in love with the song although she was never a fan of musics.

She parked her car at the parking lots of the hospital before walking straight into the hospital straight To doctor umar's office who was the doctor in charge of her mother.

The hospital didn't smell of disinfectant like most hospital does which make jidderh always wonder why was this very hospital different never the last she pushed the door to to the office getting into the office.

Doctor umar sat behind the huge dark wooden glass like desk with his reading spectacle on his long smile Fulani nose, one look at him one will always mistake him as an Arab from his full silk hair to the light hazy eye ball, long cute nose and a small pink lips and rich Melanie dripping skin tone, so Masha Allah.

Jidderh always imagine herself in having his looks gosh, pushing the thought to the back of her mind she sat on one of the visiting chairs facing him, with a liplock smile feeling intimidated by him.

She felt like a rag sitted in front of him, I hope m not stinking she mumbled to herself, the fine girl look so effortlessly breath taking.

"How are you miss jidderh" Umar asked interrupting her from her lil thought, "Alhmdulilah you" she asked with a smile still not leaving her face.

"Well actually I have a thing to discuss with you, but first I need to show you something" Umar became all seriously after the exchange of pleasantry which was to jidderh's disappointment.

He was her dying hard crush her number one, but so to seriously for her liking was she actually that bad.

She let him lead the way as the stopped at the elevator to take them to the 5th floor from the 3rd floor, jidderh always hated using the thing it's make her have this feeling of been sick but then laziness wouldn't t let her take the stairs.

The little bump sounds from the machine bought her back to life as they existed the elevator.

Jidderh kept trailing behind Umar like the lost puppy she was, with her eyes studying around the place. They stopped at a door which he pushed, they stopped at an office where a receptionist was sited smiling on sighting Umar but soon drop the smile after seeing jidderh behind him.

"This way please" she lead them to a room where she pass them set of light blue clothes with head mask, which left jidderh wondering if her mother was going to undergo a surgry.

Umar could sense her anxiety but shock his head with a smile, they left the office to a room which has a white door.

Jidderh didn't let her curiosity get the best of her because she knew what ever it is she was going to see it with her bear eyes.

Jidderh imagined herself with her inneh asking Umar questions of where he is taking them to.

"Are you ready" Umar asked smiling down at jidderh who look like a deer caught in the head like, those eyes he always get lost in.

He quickly yawn his gaze way from her pushing the door, they got into the room.

Jidderh because so quite and surprised for the first time she saw her ummi differently she doesn't look like the old mad woman who ways struggle with the nurses before she let them bath her or to eat food.

She looked so calm and peaceful sleeping she looked at umar with tears blurring her vision subhanAllah he nodded his head confirming her doubt her joy new no bound, she felt tears tickling out of her eyes.

Her ummi is fine, ya Allah Alhmdulilah Alhmdulilah Alhmdulilah she kept praising the Lord.

There journey back to the the doctor office was a silent one but not like the first one, Umar kept stilling glances at her.

She looks more beautiful with a smile he thought smiling also.

Asalam alaikum guys how far how una dey, how is the country.

We should help pray for this our country o.
See you all in two weeks

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Xynab
20_10_20