💗Twenty-five💗Edited

Jidderh smiled brightly at the person before her just like her he was a quiet somebody who love peace and was gentle.

"And about the opening"
Jidderh's smile didn't drop she rubbed her two sweaty palms together.

"I just feel as if everything is just a dream just how far I have come"

Taking sip from her drink Jidderh played on her mind how she started from nothing absolutely nothing to how far she was now.

He nodded his head in understanding, perhaps it was also same for him but unlike him she fought through many things in life to be where she was today while he on the other hand had to suffer under the ruthlessness of a man he called his, he wondered from all the experience he gathered why all men are so ruthlessly evil.

Salis brought his attention back to the girl before him, he liked her but wouldn't be able to point out if really he loved her but he liked her and she was special enough to have his time because he never all through this life have any other person into his person space the way he let her in.

Maybe he was ready to make her his then everything would be fine after that. Smiling internally to himself salis smiled at her realizing he has finally found someone his missing piece perhaps.

"I really like you Hauwa'u"

His words made her raised her head to take a look at him, his gaze was fixed on her making her feel suddenly embarrassed for him not to see any ugly side of her Jidderh kept back the pen she was holding between her two finger rested her back on the chair.

"Ammar told me everything and I'll like to know you better so we could take things to another level"

Jidderh found herself saying maybe everything was happening to soon she thought for the first time in a while maybe she should take a break from everything and figure out if she really wanted a man in her life and the one beside her was nothing compared to someone she would like but she could manage, he wasn't bad looking he was so handsome the only problem with his appearance, his smallish figure almost same height as herself the only difference was maybe 3inch or four from herself.

Yes she observed that much.

"It will be a pleasure too hauwa'u"

Jidderh smiles at the choice of name, it sounded so foreign and alien to her, because she was called that on small occasions and here he was calling her at every single chance he got.

"Jidderh would do please"

She smiled dismissive at him before she raised to her feet his gaze on her was making her quiet uncomfortable they where too close for her liking making her walk as far to the other end of the room her gaze on the window watching down at the quiet street with no moving vehicle on the perfect lay tier.

"Are you done"
Salisu gesture at her work table making her gaze fall on the said table which has many patio her pen cup laptop and bag, Jidderh smiled nervously at him nodding her head negatively.

"No but I'll be going home now it's getting late and the traffic I shouldn't be holding you back"

Jidderh smiled after her word feeling as thought she was running out of breath, it was the longest she had said in a while to stranger like him but patted herself with such an achievement he was the second stranger she was willingly opening too after the first.

"Wow I never thought you speak so much, it was always a word or two with you but am pleased you took me off guard"

Jidderh did nothing but chuckle at his word she wasn't used to getting such compliment and knew nothing about how to be in such situations.

"Hope you don't mind if I drop you at home Jidderh"

"Well my car is over there"

She pointed at her black Benz c400 which she bought not a week ago for herself she had so much money stocked in her account which she was clueless on how to handle it all thanks to her brother Ammar

"OMG, what a car my dream car actually and you got it before me, am sure it really caused a fortune because am still saving for it"

Jidderh glared at him playfully knowing he was just pulling her legs he got a fine G-wagon which she was sure was right from hell, he was the first she saw actually in the whole of the city and here he was talking about her.

Jidderh stepped back into her office the place was so peaceful that she wanted adding some hours to finish off her work but the sound of her phone buzzing on the table as soon as she got into the office made her move in shift toward it only to she Ammar's name written boldly on the screen.

"Good day Yaya"

Jidderh knew she would surely get an earful about addressing him with such endowment because he said and she quoted that, the yaya part almost made him shrink into his body because he wasn't that old said a 32 year old.

"I'd skip the last part Jidderh, I'll stop by your office and go home together with you, I just got you your favorite pizza box with some drinks"

Jidderh knew she was so lucky to have Ammar as her brother, putting down the phone she preceded to doing as he said putting her table in place then because no more work.

She's finally opening up to salisu
Whose excited
khadyjatt just as you requested
Vote
Comment
Share

50read for next chapter

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
4-2-2022