💗fifty💗

The light coming from the camera was blinding but I had no other option than to keep posing like I was some model, that made me think how the model get so happy doing this, maybe it was there job and everyone does what he drives joy from.

"Please smile, I want to have you look that way and smile this should be unexpected"

The photographer said to me making me do as he said looking at the directions with head hung a bit low and a forced smile that look pretty and will leave my cheeks numb for few couples or hours to come.

Sure this is all Zainab's idea and I wonder why I agreed to it, having photo book for the whole of the wedding is nothing but a nightmare and bad idea.

"Can you look that way"

The photographer said to me again making me look at him I got no idea how I look he doesn't expect me to know the expression I was featuring.

I gave him a small smile climbing down the stool I was sitting on, "can we just let it be already"

I said to him already going to where i drop the uncap water I brought with me.

"Am sure you would love your photos, do you have more clothes"

I was quick to nod my head at his question, this was the last cloth I was wearing and zainab should better do and start her own.

As I settled on the long L shaped sofa, zainab came in her makeup to perfection, well this was the first time I was seeing her in makeup and I must say she look so beautiful much more than that, am sure Ammar will be lost staring at her once he got into the studio.

"Hope you pose well"

Was the first thing she said upon sighting me, I only glared her way to let her know I was tired on only in this because she was hell persistent.

"Well she did great"

The photographer said smiling at me which I didn't Mind reciprocating if anything I want to be home but I have to stay till they get over and done with it.

"You know this makeup artist is good why not just book her for all the event"

Zainab suggested once the photographer was out of sight, "I thought as much too"

I gave a cut reply because my stomach was growling,
"Should I get us something to nibble on before Ammar arrives"

She further suggested, sensing I was hungry and I couldn't be more handy to handle when hungry.

"Yess please do because m just holding on"

Zainab gave a chuckle before rambling through her bag for her atm card, "well is there any thing you want"

I noded my head in a no and she got that as a clue and left, anything was fine by me, I just couldn't help why get to be eating more this couple of days all thanks to the stuffs innerh keeps making me take even when mummy and ummi are protesting she won't have any of it.

"This the tradition and am only doing what should be done to every bride don't you see she's getting married to some royals"

She kept saying once they try protesting that they even got tired and stop trying and I have nothing to do other than taking all the concoction I hope deep down isn't harmful.

Half way with the takeout zainab got us Ammar walked into the studio with his driver holding his trolley filled with clothes, he was featuring a high neck black long pen hand shirt because of the weather with a matching sport trousers his feet clad in clay sneakers his weaved hair shining underneath the chandelier light.

"Ahh see as my baby is looking like a runway model"
Zainab busted about Ammar making me roll my eyes at the both of them if anything they look like lost puppy inlove yes don't mind me but the faces of them was somehow irritating.

"Su masu baby"
(Tell those who doesn't have a baby)

Ammar laughed at us as he walked up to the photographer who seemed to be like a long lost friends who lost contact.

"Ohh am I really dreaming the ohh mightly Ammar" the photographer exclaimed dramatically earning an eye roll from me, the guy is way too over dramatic for my liking i though to my self taking ship from my milkshake.

"Well who among them is the wife, or are you taking both"

He wiggled his brows making zainab look at me with bulged eyes making me want to laugh but I didn't nothing but chuckled.

"Well let me do the pleasure of introducing them to you this"

Ammar gestured to me, making me smile
"Is Hauwa'u Jidderh my sister and this"

He gestured to his hands at zainab who was having a big smile on, "my fiancé and wife to be in a couple of weeks I can't wait to spend my forever and more with her"

Well Ammar took the other occupants of the by surprise I guess all wondering a guy like him been so outspokenly romantic, well he look like those nerd with his glasses giving him the complete look, only when you know him will you know that his no way near that.

And let's not talk about the way zainab was flaring her nose bust fully, I hard to clear my throat for her to make her stop the shit.

"Well can we all get over and done with this"
I said making them all bust into fits of laughter but I didn't find anything I said funny not even a bit

Wanted longer chapter but managed this, will cover the whole of the wedding in the next chapter
And then the drama will continue

Am still thinking we stop at 60 or 70 chapter but I don't know yet, just know that the book is coming to an end that's if we have longer chapters
Add shade of pink to your reading list and enjoy

Like and the book is already completely like should we have a WhatsApp group chat to have reviews and I need a triller video please anyone who can help just a dm away thank you
Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
23-1-2023