💗forthy💗

"You need to rest some more Aleeyu"

Muaaz whispers, letting the painful groans out of my lips, which wasn't something pleasurable to one's ears because I was going through a hell lot of pain all thanks to the news flashed on the screen something about the son of a minister getting married in a week to Jidderh.

I knew if I heard this from someone else weeks backs then, I'd laugh straight at the persons face but now hearing it out from the world made me so sick and so much in pain making me wonder if I actually lost her just the way Muaaz said if I was going to die from this lost.

My shoulders shook at the thought, this was something I would never wish for someone, the pain was so unbearable that I let the tears roll letting it get into my brains maybe this was it, I shook crying closing my eyes I was going to die because of love.

...

"I just feel so unease"
I said to zainab because I was feeling restless as if something bad was going to happen to me, I knew deep down something bad was going to happen because the instinct feeling was so strong.

"Please it's just you been nervous, please you need to take your bath"

Zainab pleaded which was so unlike her, maybe this was reminding her about her moment too and I felt bad for her.

Dragging my feet to the toilet not having the strength in me to argue because she was also moody.

By the time I came out wrapped in a set of fresh bathing robe, a makeup artist with some female I recognized as the photographer where already in the room setting up the lights.

Zainab and rose where by the bed putting the dresses I was using for the shoot into the trolley, "please makeup artist she need to eat first"

Zainab said passing a cup of coffee with some cupcake for me with a straight face meaning she needed me tto argue not and I gulped down my words.

Rose chuckled but I didn't pay head much to them, finishing the breakfast I passed the used items to zainab who nodded with a smile.

"You can start, please do your best"

She said to the makeup artist who got to her feet to start her job, I sat allowing her to poke my face with the brushed I found rather annoying wondering why zainab won't let me have the shot without all this.

"You better calm down and start enjoying because three days from today you face would always be make"

And wat she said was true the event was starting two days from today but the first day I wasn't having makeup on because it was just a henna party which was going to happened at salis house a tradition was taking place there and i cared less because his mother so much liked me.

I let my thought wonder back to the day I visited her which was even before I gave him a chance, purposely because I don't want to sign for an enmity contract with the person am spending the rest of my life's with mother it was just so absorb.

Now back to the room I heard the chanter of zainab and my cousins from my fathers side of the family and the people are just too much, for my mothers she had a very small family that don't even care to keep the family keen ship.

"Ahh am sure salis won't ever stop drooling"

My cousin who I catch up with her name to be Halima said to me with a warm smile flashing her camera to my face, I was sure she was taking a video of me so I gave her my best smile and the room went on with giggling about how cute I was.

"And we are done"

The makeup artist said adjusting the turban I made rose style for me on my head, I knew I looked simply beautiful but too artificial because I looked so plastic yet I didn't complain, I let them help me into the first dress I was wearing which was a white net lace rose styled with breads stones making it look so beautiful.

"Please call salis"

I whispered to zainab hearing only because even with my three other cousin who where trying there possible best to be friends with me I couldn't bring myself to let them in, it was always hard for me accepting new people into my life, and I knew I had to cope with that because I had to be extra carefree with my in-laws, My father's wife's words though.

"His phone has been ringing but his not picking up"
I signed nodding my head doing the breathing exercises.

"But you know we are done and the earlier he comes for this the better"

I said to zainab once I stood on my feet strength out by sore legs, don't mind me I was just been over dramatic.

"Well let me call Ammar to check up on him"

She said going into the balcony with her phone to make a call I just sat as everything went like a joke searching for salis but he was no where to be found and I couldn't help the tears that keep rolling down my eyes not even letting the words of excuses they kept saying on his behalf get through my head.

He was one who initiated all this and I only accepted not wanting to hurt him but here he was hurting me, it wasn't until the sun had set that zainab brought my phone saying he was calling.

I wanted not picking the call but thought against it to yell my mind out to him just maybe I could feel better, but the way he breathed out my name made me scared and stood on my feet he sounded so terrible and the phone was soon snatched from him.

"You have to call of the wedding, if you want this guy alife".

Drama

Who could it be,
We all know Aleeyu is maybe dead

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab

22_9 September_2022

Notification

A have this whole book completed and you guys ain't giving me the vibe, I only got three vote on the previous chapter so I think am taking this book to OkadaBooks am still yet to decide though. I should see chances