💗thirty💗

Everything was just too much for me to process how was I supposed to keep living peacefully knowing someone's life is at stake because of me, I couldn't find my voice after my brother finished saying why he came to see me all of a sudden.

From the look I knew nothing was alight, he looked so weak as thought he just got some news of someone's death, if only it was a death case then it did be less complicated this was way more.

"What am I suppose to do now Ammar am just confused"

I stated after trying so hard to talk this wasn't what I intended saying but I was speechless that it was the only thing I could say.

" I was too when he came to see me but free receiving a call awhile ago from him I knew I had to talk to you no matter what"

I could sense my brother was in the same dilemma I was in, how was I even going to start going about with this, I knew he confessed his feeling for me but never did I take him with much seriously knowing how men are now adays.

"I'll only advice you to pray for Allahs guidance first and think over it then maybe give him listening ears"

Where my brother word of advice to me, I knew it was the best thing to do because I can't let some ones son die on my head but the thing I wasn't ready to speak to anyone about was his family I knew that his mother was never in support of me been with her son, maybe she had changed her mind I thought after his health condition.

Salis cane few hours after Ammar left and I wasn't able to work the dress I wanted designing was half way done and I knew it was going to be hard for me to keep up designing until I get my life straight.

Salis and I have been seeeing each other and to say he isn't a gentleman them I did be Lying.

He was every girls dream and I started having my future sight with him in it now this.

"You seem so odd today today hope you are okay"

He asked seeing as my attention wasn't on him, we always have lunch together at my place but today I was quite.

"Nothing just stress I get, but m heading home now"

I started making to pack my bag just so I could head home and call his contact that if I still had his card with me, I doubt but I won't be hard for me before I get I needed to speak to him.

"Then I should drop you and I won't take no for an answer I'll drop you car later"

He offered and I knew he won't take no, following behind him I said good bye to all my worker telling them not to worry I just had something important to take care of.

All through the ride I was silent only watching at the busy city.

"Thank you"

I thanked salis with a smile passing him my car key so he could get the car home for me.

"You are back to early today"

Inneh was the first to talk sighting me going up the stairs, stopping in my track I stood turned toward the direction I heard there voice which was from the living room.

"Good day to you all"

I greeted smiling down at time.

"Your back early sweetheart hope everything is okay"

Ammar's mother did sounding so worried, we still Stay together, my planes of getting us a new house so we could move out got ruined by her and Ammar saying we where going no where.

And long the line I stop trying because even my mother and grandmother enjoy staying with them too the woman is a sweetheart Nd I always wonder how she ended up with someone like her husband.

"Well everything is greet you guys shouldn't worry one bit I just have lots of business to take over here"

I said with a smile if anything then maybe they needed to be worried because somebody's son want to die under my name.

Getting to my room I sighed moving to the closet where I had my old stuffs, sighting the trolley I used last to Kano I got to work but found nothing like his card, maybe I lost it I thought to myself now I have to find for his contact again even how.

"Is anybody in here"

I heard Zainab's voice asking from the door, she soon walked up to me her attention on the mess I made the closet turn to.

"Hope everything is cool"

She asked I just chuckled about nodding my head.

"Just searching up for something I think I lost"

I scratched the back of my head getting on my feet this is proving to be harder than I thought. We moved into the room where we settled on the bed.

"Went over to office and they said you came home, called and you where not picking"

She informed,

"Yes I had some work to cover up here, so how are you"

I asked in an attempt to change the topic,
"Well as you can see am doing greet just that mama won't let me be"

She added referring to her mother, the woman was hell bent on hitting her up with guys saying she needed to settle down.

Most times I wonder why parent are so inconsiderate not knowing what a child is going through yet force them into doing something not knowing the result.

I knew they only want what best for there children but they should also understand that some things take shouldn't be forced.

Smiling pitifully at zainab I said a prayer in my heart for her to find her true love soon.

Vote
Comment
Share
Happy children's day 🎊🎉

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
27-5-2022