💗Forthy-three💗

Not knowing walking out of the building was something I wasn't supposed to do in the first place, it was very bad idea, I remember how I drove myself to the said location only to get into this place and be held captive wat was I even thinking of.

"You better eat"

The well straight up guy said unwrapping the box he got for me for no doubt was snacks but I nodded my head in a no, I wasn't going to eat today until they keep part of there deal which was letting me see salis and getting this all over.

It was making me sick at the same time not helping matters, "look whatever it is this food will be cleared"

He pointed at the now inviting plate but I nodded my head In a no.

"You have to let me see him"

I said equally stubbornly, his brows creased in confusion but soon he understood where I was going to nodding his head to think of a way to make me eat.

"Only on one condition"

I let the sound of my dry chuckle out, "I am not taking any conditions, this very unfair you made me come here on the bases of letting him go but you ain't doing any of that mind telling me why you are even doing this. If it's cause if money just name the amount"

I couldn't help but let myself yell at the end of everything.

"Mike you should let her all to herself"

A voice resonated around the room making me more frustrated, why did I even came here all to myself and the funnies part was they took my phone and all the accessories I came along with, I was left with nothing other than the piece of clothes I was wearing and the stuff seemed to stink even though I take my bath and every time but I get to repeat the same cloth over and over again.

"Get ready I'll send a cloth over for you later and we are going to have a one on one conversation"

The annoying deep set of voice said again making me hiss to hell with who ever it was, "why won't you show your face to me and get over with all this shit"

I let the anger in my voice traceable.

He let a throaty laugh out "well the thing is that you are annoying as fuck so I have to get over with you as soon as I can"

He said again after letting his laughter died down rendering me speechless, I made no move from the bed I was sitting in the middle Indian style not even acknowledging the numbless of my feet they where so soar that I won't be able to walk on but what would I do.

I door where the busted chest man always comes from open and he came holding shopping bag, placing it atop the vanity.

His gaze traveled to the food he bought earlier finding it in the same position he left it in, his gaze found mine as if afraid to say anything to me he left me after saying I should be done in an hour.

But I only hissed after his retreating figure, this was it just it, maybe the chance of me getting out of the place I thought to myself getting on my feet, the pain I felt made me almost lost my balance but I stood straight getting into the toilet to have a long bubble bath.

The annoying thing was how the house was very luxurious with everything a person would need for enjoyment but I needed to be home more than anything at that moment thought of how worried everyone would be about me would be an understatement.

Getting out I emptied the shopping paper bags he got for me which had two pieces of clothes in it which consisted of a beauty maroon bead worked abaya, from the design I knew it was definitely going to cost a fortune but it was the list of my worries at that moment, I wanted to get done and over with everything here.

The other bag contained some set of fresh undies which almost made me smile but was quick to hiss at myself.

Once dressed I matched to the door inside the black sneakers he got for me which wasn't my size but I had no other option but to wear it.

Twisting the door nob which opened making me almost jump in joy but hide it back, my gaze traveled across the foreign hallway which had multiple door having contemplated on which to open or going back into the room, almost settling on the later the bulky mike guy emerged from no where leading the way.

Once in a dark room which only had a dangling low red bob as the only source of light made me stomach creel in fear but soon the anonymous voice frightened me with it haffty laughter.

"So how are you faring"

The mock in his tone was palpable but I bit back my tongue to keep me from saying anything that would prevent me from going back home.

"I can see you want to get over with this as soon as much as you irritate the shit out of me then am sorry to bust your bubble because you stay hear as long as I can keep you here"

"What do you need from me"

The anger was already taking over my voice and I couldn't help it.

"You said you where going to set salis free once am here but you held me captive too, what have we done so far"

"You shouldn't even start, I let him go but you can't be let free until my mission is accomplished"

He thundered making me shiver in fear, this was it I knew I was doom but then I felt the need to ask who he was.

"Why are you even doing all this, who are you"

Next chapter up if I get
100 reads 
And I mean it

Add shade of pink to your reading list and enjoy the amazing story

Vote
Comment
Share
Thank you 5k readers 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
17-October, 2022