💗twenty-seven💗 Edited

Tweaking in front of the full length mirror before me I let my beaming smile take over my face, satisfied with my light makeup I picked up my shade and other stuffed into my bag making way out of the room.

As usually Ammar was waiting for me by the dinner table with his food untouched, we let's eat breakfast and dinner together my brother is so sweet and I pray to Allah to grant him a wife even more sweeter than him.

"Good morning yaya"

I sing knowing he was still processing the yaya stuff I always call him with.

"Yeahh someone in big mood"

He sang alone ignoring my earlier teasing, "yes zainab is back I'll drop at her place before going to work"

He nodded his head not saying a word I guess thinking who the zainab I was existed so much bout, not to forget he might be jealous now.

That someone is taking over his position in my heart and making me this much exited.

"Won't you say hi to her"

I asked after he pulled at the lots, I was planning on playing a match between the two but knowing how much of a hard nut to crack my brother was I had to play my cards so well.

Zainab is a very beautiful girl no was ever going to reject but the girl is broken, her fiancé died two weeks before her wedding and it broke her that she left the country and only decided to return now.

"You can call me when your done"

He stated before firing the engine to life and out of the gate he drove at high speed. I only shook my head knowing this was something that was going to make my life a bit more fun and entertaining, exchanging pleasantries with the maids who lead the way to the princess room, yes zainab didn't knew of my early morning surprise visit.

The curtains where all down as I got to the  room it was freezing cold making a shiver run down my Spain, turning on the switch I found a figure by the window staring down at the house.

"Mama Zee"

I called to get her attention and she shifted at first from my familiar voice then turn sharply to see if it was really me and I shock to see her in my arms how she got me into warm hug within a short period of time was still left unknown to me.

"You left without telling no one"

A stated after pulling from the hug, I could see she was still recovering from her heartbreak, she didn't say a word yet she only smiled at me moving to get the curtains up so ray of sun would penetrate into the room.

"You look so good"

Zainab complimented in attempt to start up a new conversation and end the one I initially wanted starting.

"Thank you, but you lost a lot of weight and look so skinny"

I stated not that she was fat, she wasn't fat but never had collar bone but here now she had even with the pajamas she was wearing I could sight them.

She let a soft chuckle out of her lips, "well even my mother complimented me for that but I look more good losing the lots of fat I stored"

She defended, if anything zainab was always one to argue and I knew arguing with her was going to be so pointless so letting it drop as I undid my hijab letting my hair fall.

"So are you married"

She asked wiggling her brows and for seconds I knew the zainab was back the mischievous girl I knew back then, I eyed her up and down not even knowing the right words to get back at her but she let out a loud ugly laughter, she hadn't changed that too i notice.

" well I was just so curious you know, with the Ammar guy"

She said and I knew then that zainab had missed out on a lot of things about my life and we would catch up later.

"Well long story cut short I knew you where crushing on him since them so now is the chance I set you two together"

It was now my time to play the mischievous one among us with the glare she was sending my way but I was going to set them together.

"You two would make a very beautiful couple not to talk about the beautiful niece and nephew I would get"

"Maybe you hit your head on your way here" where the words she said before getting into the loo.

She came wrapped into a bathing rob.

Facing each other zainab exhaled hold my hands into hers, " you are stronger than what I thought you to be after you through a lot your still breathing fine not trying to end your life or shot everyone out"

I almost laughter at the part she said I was strong, gulping down the laughter.

"We are all strong zainab and have our healing mechanism, we are all humans and are all different, I might seemed to be all fine but deep down only I knew how I feels only I knew how damage my soul is but I won't allow myself to show how vulnerable I'm to any one"

I smiled taking a breath.

"No Wallahi Jidderh you are so strong, do you know how many attempts I made just so I could end my life, how many drugs I had to take to help me shot the pain out, at some point I felt like ripping off my soul from my body but here we are still breathing and it's still hurt maybe we just have to learn to live with the pains".

The day ended in a bore with she giving me a ride to my office, she was so happy seeing the place saying am now a rich Aunty at the end she dropped me at home promising to come visit soon.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
27/3/2022