💗 Seven💗 Edited

The chill weather was becoming so unbearable the harsh harmattan weather was something else to make your skin so unrule and not to talk about the dust that add up to everything.

Jidderh was dressed plainly yet elegantly in a blue high waist plazzo pants with a black body hug, and a black with a touch of blue jacket.

Her foot where covered with a black sneakers her head wrapped in a hijab, and her hand bag around her arms.

She pulled at the parking lot of her office and headed straight inside toward the conference room where a very important meeting will take place, luckily for her she wasn't late and was 20 minutes early.

She walked to her office to get ready for her representation.

...

Gulping down the warm water from her water bottle she whipped her mouth with the back of her hand signing Alhmdulilah.

"Your here still working" Fatima asked her daughter who was typing furiously on her MacBook not even looking up she nodded her head.

Fatima signed before settling down next to her daughter, "Hauwa'u," she called out but jidderh just hummed her attention was completely on the work she was doing.

Jidderh was given a work by the boss who assigned her to create a very convincing contract for them with the new investor the have with Aliyu Aliyu.

"Na'am ummi" jidderh said with a yawn escaping her lips a sign she was tired and sleepy.

"It's about ammar I want us to talk about" Fatima said carefully in an attempt not to hurt her daughter because for a while now she has been noticing there relationship is about to get ruined.

Just because of how adamant they both are, "ummi ammar father insulted me he insulted us calling you a whore and me also I think Ammar isn't the only man on Earth and we ain't meant to be obviously" jidderh stated in one breath, breathing heavily.

"I Know but jidderh the boy loves you please you should hear him out at Least once" Fatima said in a calm voice to her daughter Hoping her stubborn daughter will head to her advice.

Jidderh remained quite for some few seconds before closing her MacBook and walking out of the living room to her room mumbling to herself about how a person can't have peace of mind because of a so call Ammar.

The next day came so earlier than expected to those who didn't sleep early just like jidderh she woke up on a left side of the bed and still with a bad mood.

And to top it all your her ummi has to remind her about giving ammar a last chance which jidderh felt like screaming but never still gulping her hot steaming tea.

She parked in the parking lots of the her office walking out of the car making way towards the way to her office exchanging morning greetings with her colleges.

Only to be hitted by something hard and the paper documents she has in her hands, flying in the air.

Could this day get any bad already jidderh thought squatting down to pack the papers that where littering on the floor.

"Can't you just watch where you are going to" a voice said making her stop picking the papers, "and you can't even apologise"..

"Excuse me mister?" jidderh asked pionting herself with her index finger, raising her perfectly curved brows at him.

What a damsel, Aliyu thought staring mouth a gapes at her not even minding the worker that where passing by.

Her mouth kept moving saying things before she walked passed him, he was still in his shocking state.

It was one of his bouncers that came running to his side after the angel walked out of him.

Was he actually in love he thought messaging his temples still in distress.

All he kept seeing was her face flashing in his eyes, her beautiful honey eyes was what first got his attention, not to talked about her moronish lips which where glossed, her lips where nothing close to pink but something he has never seen.

He let his Adam apple glumped up and down losing his tie a lil bit, he was in deed trapped and will like to have her no matter what.

Aliyu Aliyu is a man at 35 years, he never had any interest in woman because of the way he has been treated by his wicked step mother's.

He is the first son to Aliyu mu'az the emir of kano whose mother died after giving birth to him, only for him to be left all by himself with a wicked two faced step mother not that he so much disliked her but the woman was who made him actually who he was now.

A stone with no heart was what his siblings calls him but does he care that was how he was raised to be the future King and to some hajiya Nana is one ruling Kano just as everyone within the palace know.

The meeting ended too son for Aliyu because all through out his mind kept drifting to different thought of how to get what he wanted without any completion.

Only for him to be greeted with another surprise which was her name which left him to misery of who she actually is.

Asalamu alaikum guys, how re you all doing hopefully fine so we have come this far.

What do you think will happen.
Comment please vote and share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
17_11_2020