💗Thirty-Five💗

I don't know if I should be happy or the opposite of it which was sad, I couldn't say but I was hell nervous.

Muaaz suggested since the girl had accepted me into her life I should make the next move of getting her mind which I feared more than anything how was I even going to begin all this from where I searched the whole of my brains but founded nothing.

Both was coming rational through it all I knew was if I actually wanted to be with the girl at any cost them I have to do what has to be done.

The thought that cut me in the situation I was in was if I was ready for this for a life time commitment, for all the price I had to pay because I know going against the queen comes with a huge price.

"I wonder why you are always lost"

Muaaz said removing his hand on my shoulder which he placed to get my attention seeing I wasn't aware of his presence.

I exhale a breath of relieve because I was frightened, "you could at least did your Salam's louder"

I said glancing at the door wondering how it got open maybe I left it open forgetting totally, I thought to myself.

Muaaz rolled his eyes at me taking the seat I got off from placing his leg atop the other like the royal he was, at 29 muaaz could pass for a fifty year old not that he was that old he had the body fit for an athlete a face to dye for  he got the looks from the queen because if he was a girl then he could pass for her twin.

His personality was wat made him pass for a fifty year old so experienced and knows how to handle so much matters under his control it was always him having a perfect life.

"So"
And his words trailed off blank In my brains I had to blink countless time to be able to regain back to presence.

I cut him running his hands through this hair, an attitude I was sure he got from me, even that of keeping hair. I always wonder if we could actually be twins in other life then I would gladly lay my life for his sake.

" bro you need to keep attention here"

He made sure he only spoke after gaining my attention which he succeeded but the part about him shaking me back to presence was very wrong and for that I sent a deadly glare which he never acknowledged maybe he did but shrugged it off.

I knew he wanted nothing else but my attention and I gave him that with my gaze pierced on him, "stop giving me those look"

I chuckled a bit resting my head on the sofa letting the vibrations of the laughter died from my chest before I said.

"Says one who was desperately seeking for my attention"

I ended with an eye roll another attitude I was working on to drop but with muaaz I could never because he brings out the child buried within me.

"So about meeting mai mai taba (his excellency)"

At the mention I felt my stomach cried in fear, my father's brother who was ruling over the other kingdom was more than my father but the only difference as he make his own decisions while the man who birthed me head his decision laid by his beloved wife.

Note the sarcasm at the end.

"Well you see the thing here is that, I just don't know muaaz, I don't know if I want to do this I don't know if I want to be with her this badly that I have to go against the law of marrying outside the royals especially me the crowd prince"

I signed at the end letting my worries out, it had never happened and miraculously won't start from me, I loved her so much that I can't lose her to anything I rather run away, I knew I was a big coward for thinking about something such.

"I don't know how to start but fight for what you love Aleeyu, you may not marry her as your first wife but you will marry her because you love her not to lose her to any of the rule. This is your life at stake and not any of this rules"

He remained as his word somehow put me to ease for the main time until his statement about not having her as a first wife.

"Muaaz the thing is that I never fancy polygamy"

"Nobody those you know but we just have to accept things the way it is with you been the next king in line"

I shook my head, if there was anything I hated was me been a part of the royals I never had a say on my own all my life I laid it by rules I never get to have a say in my own life was that even fair enough.

"I don't think I can do this any longer"

I was at the brick of breaking down again, not even caring if it was unmanly to cry out I let the water fall from my eyes on there own accord nobody was understanding me at all, my shoulders shook as I cried and for the very first time I cried through my whole life someone hold me closer saying it was going to be okay.

And I felt at easy knowing I'll have someone with me throughout everything

So
Vote
Comment
Share

I seriously want to finish this book within the year so your support is all I need thank you

Love you
14-7-2022