💗Three💗 Edited

Asalam eid Mubarak to you all, May we live long to withness many more eid to come, keep my meet because I'll be coming to your houses one after the other, and belt up guys 😪 my fingers are literally crying by now but I love you all that's why I have to sacrifice. Who want to see my henna, don't mind me am just excited about eid.

~~***~~
"Is  hauwa at home, someone outside is looking for her" a boy around five years came into the house running before hauwa could even tell him to say, the hauwa they where looking for is not around he has already ran out of the house to collect his 20naira balele promised to give him if he called her.

Hauwa sigh for the thousands time sulking, she was busy knitting a cardigan for a neighbor who requested because she was pregnant.

"Didn't someone just asked for you maijiderh" inneh voice came making jidderh face palm herself, she kept quite as though she was really not at home busy with the shirt she was almost done making.

"Maijiderh" inneh screamed her name, jidderh felt like screaming out her lungs at the moment from fustration because who ever it was outside will receive it from her, she was very sure with no doubt was balele.

He was the only one in the whole of the village that was hell bent on pestering her life, and there he was standing outside there door with the stupid Kohl around his eyes. His mere sight want to make her throw all her guts out, just how she hated him. Not even him she hated a person shoving himself, where he was never wanted.

She stood by the door not even looking his way just for him to say what ever it he came to say so she could go back to her work.

And the fool stood grining at her showing her his yellow with a mixture of black teeth, do he ever brush maijiderh thought Wondering just how awwfull his mouth will smell like a gauter.

She felt some silver form in her mouth squeezing her face into a very deep frown yes today she wasn't with her nikab, she turned to go back into the house only to feel his dirty hands on her most favorite hijab. She gasped closing her eyes briefly she could feel the angry raising, now balele has ruin her favorite hijab it was a golden color hijab and her favorite among all.

Maijiderh felt the anger reached to a point she could no longer endure because the dirty man she hated with ever fibre of her being was over stepping his line in her life.

Only the sound of the slap landing on balele black oily dirty face was heard, even jidderh didn't see that coming. She now felt like screaming because her hands touched his dirty face she was so sure he doesn't bath like ever other normal person but the slap sever him right now he should know his limit.

"You slapped me" balele asked his hands placed on his chin where the hot slap landed in all his 25 years of life no one dared raise a finger at him but her this good for nothing bastard daughter of amad woman slapped him that to in Front of everyone passing by, he knew news in the village spread so fast like the breeze itself it was as if they have mouth and legs to walk for thereself no it was the people and there long mouths which can't see a thing and live it no they must tell and even go extra miles adding salt and pepper.

Balele felt and wished the floor could open just so he could hide from shame and embarrassment, the girl who slapped him was still standing staring into his eyes Daring him just so he could do something stupid.

"Yes balele I slapped you, you a son of nobody" maijiderh said her voice filled with anger pionting her clenched hands with a finger at him. Just the nerve of this girl what do she think of herself, balele brusted into a fits of laughter.