💗Ten💗 Edited

Just accepting his proposal overnight as I think of all the possibility of getting hitched to Ammar when I go back to Abuja made me made my mind quickly on accepting his proposal.

Just so I could get away from the possibilities of getting myself been a married woman that to Ammar, not even any man there a certain goals I need to fulfill before settling down and starting a family.

Searching through my bag where I throw the complimentary card he gave me to call him just so if I changed my mind.

I stared at it for a while, picking up the remote control to reduce the high volume which was playing some video song on the TV.

I dialed the number without second thought just so I won't change my mind, knowing how bipolar I could be a time.

The phone went on and on ringing without anyone picking, a small hiss escaped my lips just as the call was about to end his hoarse sleeping voice came.

His sleepy voice send some chill shiver down my spine making me feel turned on.

I face palmed myself cursing myself Internally, for calling a person this early 5pm.

"Hello" his voice rang though the phone again bringing me back to life.

"Good morning sir" my voice cracked.

The silence from the other side made me wonder if he fell asleep again.

"Have considered taking on the proposal of becoming your personal assistant or whatever you call it" I said the last part of cause in brain rolling my eyes heaven wards.

"Really that's very good of you, then you resume work today" he said obviously siting up from his laying position.

What did I expect but at least he could have said on Monday, I rolled the my eyes hanging up the phone and trowing it on the bed like I picked some hot fire.

Paying the cab man jidderh walked straight toward the building she still couldn't believing she will be working at, but definitely it's won't be for so long what so ever.

Knocking on the office door of her new boss, she heard his voice talking maybe over the phone with someone maybe his wife she thought.

What why will she even start thinking about her bosses wife on her first day resuming work as his secretary ohh personal assistant she corrected herself, maybe she was definitely going to keep poking her not so long nose around his private life.

After all she's his personal assistant.

She found a bench and sat down waiting for him to be done just so she could go in, the door she has her eyes fixed on broke open and a younger version of Aleeyu walked out adjusting his nevy blue suit which fit him so perfectly.

He looked so handsome his skin so flawless like some alpha king lord Lower your gaze she internationally said to herself.

She walked straight in to the room, aleeyu stopped jotting and looked up only to see her standing in front of his desk.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips which landed on jidderh's ears, she sent him a death glare before settling down.

"Good morning" jidderh greeted after relaxing herself in chair.

"Morning Miss new sectary" jidderh heard the mockery dipping from his tone which made her roll her eyes at him.

"Yess Mr boss" jidderh never wanted been a bitch on her first day resuming work but then her boss seems to be proving he was some asshole.

She knows very well how to take care of such people.

After pending down all the load of work she will be doing, jidderh whipped off the invisible sweat from her forehead and left to her all white office which was made up of glass.

She made a metal note to get some friends just so she won't be bored and have to find some accommodation and move out of the hotel.

They closed 4 pm aleeyu offered to drop her off at where ever she stays.

At first she wanted declining but Knowing she has to work a very long distance before seeing a cab she gladly accepted even holding his laptop bag.

"So can we be cool and start off as some friends" Aleeyu offered while they sat at the back seat waiting for the driver.

Jidderh looked at him still not believing her ears, her mouth open.

"Well you did get something in there" Aleeyu said seeing her mouth wild open maybe she took him as someone with great ego well actually he is but then he loves her so much.

Seeing the guards in green and red with a black sleek rangover in there front made jidderh ask if he was some royal.

"Yess am the crown prince I guess you Know nothing about your boss that's why I suggested we start off cool as friends" Aleeyu said passing his hand for a hand shake.

The glare jidderh sent his way was what made him swallow a lump and shut down.

"For your information Mr boss I don't shake men, like it's Haram" jidderh said after turning her face back to the dark tint window.

But she was still seeing the busy city of Kano.

It's actually impressed Aleeyu that his wife to be was some great muslimerh wow he was really lucky.

"I'll be stopping off at the next hotel" jidderh said to the driver who noded his head in hausa.

"Wow I like your hausa accent why you staying in some hotel" Aleeyu didn't know he said those words loud and clear until wen jidderh told him she actually has no one in Kano and has to get away from Abuja.

Aleeyu promised to get her some new apartment where she will be safe not some hotel it's very harmful.

Yess the chapter is so off, well I just had to type this but then the next one will be light and very long so let's all get ready and buckle up our belts the drama is about to start

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
30_12_2020