💗Twenty-four💗 Edited

Jidderh shook off the thought across her mind putting back the pencil on the table, making a loud sound she hissed lowly getting on her feet then down the stairs where the rest of her family where sitting for lunch.

The launching of her new company was in two weeks and she couldn't help the nervousness that came with it, "You ain't eating"

Her mother Fatima pointed at Jidderh's untouched food which was Mac and cheese her favorite, signing with a slump shoulders Jidderh wet her throat with the whole cup of water only putting it down when she was half done.

"Am sorry to come late"

Ammar appeared from the door holding his maroon suit in his left arms then proceeding into the room to where innneh sat placing a wet kiss on her forehead.

"Thank god your here, hauwau is refusing to eat"

Fatima stated the fact making Ammar looked at the said direction who had this deep frown on, it was evident she wasn't having a good day.
"I should have fasted just that today is Wednesday but I'll tomorrow"

Pushing her chair back ward Jidderh left the room leaving all the other occupants gaze at her retreating figure,

"I just hope she doesn't over stress herself"

Fatima stated with a sad voice, she was the only thing she has, the best and worst thing that ever happened to her, how funny she loved her daughter so much but feared the anger she was holding in would hurt her either way.

"Ummi you shouldn't cry, she's going to be fine"

It was as if he was trying to convince himself that Jidderh was actually going to be fine, she isn't fine and he's darn scared to say there are zero chances of her getting better not that she was sick but there are some things about her.

"Should she see a doctor"

Fatima voice pulled them all out of there trains of thought making them sign,

"Zara I did everything I could to see Jidderh get better, I really did"

Inneh voice took over the whole room making them all sign hopping she get better.

The thing with Jidderh was always scaring and unpredictable one minutes she's her best self and the other she's all moody and keeps pushing everyone out, was it a disorder??

Back in her room Jidderh banged the door loud making sure the sound was resonating around the four walls of her room, those walls she tried so hard to build where doing nothing but falling down and she couldn't do nothing about it.

The buzzing sound of her phone send her on her feet's towards the side drawer where her phone was placed facing down ward.

Not feeling the energy to talk she put the phone down. Ammar came into the room his eyes landing on the mess she made from the papers lettering the room.

Setting on the bed, Ammar took her hands in his, she doesn't look the way she did minutes ago, he search up her face for any sign of anger or discomfort but founded none making him bea at her which she did the same, "was thinking if we could get some doughnuts and ice cream"

Ammar offered so confidently knowing she was never going to say no to his offer they where her favorite which could lighten up her mood in a nano second.

Giggling Jidderh ran into her closet to grap a dark grey abaya to put over the sleeveless body hug down she was featuring, holding her sandals in one hand the the veil she was supposed to wrap around her face in the other, the two walked hand in hand to the car after Ammar helped her with the shoes.

How he loved to see her this happy, he loves her beyond the word itself "love"

On the other end of the world sat Aleeyu hands placed over the chin waiting for his father who summoned him up but was still not here to grace him with his o so mighty presence, Aleeyu hissed letting the sound sound so loud putting down his hands which had a Rolex watch on.

He was watching counting every seconds as it pass feeling more anger rise in his throats, and just from the sky she had the guards by the door informing and praising the all mighty king who was now by the door, Aleeyu could say by how the sounds was becoming so close before it died down completely and as if on clue the huge ork door opened.

Aleeyu got on his feet letting all the other entourage of his father walked in before he was gestured at to take a sit but his father the anger he was holding was already evaporating into the air, all the other occupants of the room could sensed it from the way his nose was flaring in the air and the glares he keep sending to all of them.

"Aleeyu"

His father called in his autocratic voice, the sound he feared to death, that send cold shivers down his spine was now doing nothing to make him be the teenage boy he was year ago, he was no longer the Aleeyu whose life was planned and dictated.

"You, my child we are all here for you, I love you so much for you to think I don't love you, am doing all this for you"

Closing his eyes for brief seconds to help calm himself down, his father's words where nothing but the plain truth he loved him and has four others sons apart from him and mua'az who are dead hungry for the thrown but they choose no one but him.

"Then let me marry who I love father"

He hated to admit it but he knew his wish would never be granted even in his death bed.

Tohm

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
21-10-2021