💗Sixty💗

And everything I must say came all like a dream, my life was almost on it track and I don't want to fall for it.

I don't know if you all will understand when everything you wish for is happening that was the same situation I found my self in.

Moving out of the palace was something I so much looked forward to, my relationship with aleeyu was pretty good. We are at this stage I'll say as getting to know each other, him having a wife or working or carrying out his duties as the crown prince and the next king never hinder his time with me.

Just how lucky I could get, I never thought my marriage will be this peaceful not to talk about how hateful his foster mother was to me, and how civil his father was toward me.

Our relationship was the best he never crease to amaze me with gift at ever little chance he gets, and as zainab termed it I was letting my heart fall because almost all that time, I'm found lost thinking about him our memories together and how he always made me feel like the luckiest girl alive.

Was I by any chance in love?, well I was still doubting myself about the feeling am having for my husband, and in between my thought the door bell rang ending me trail of thought.

Putting on my flip flops after putting down the papers I initially wanted working on but I just had to think about a particular someone, a delivery guy stood tall by the door making me wonder if I made any delivery.

"Ma'am here your delivery, we got an order from aleeyu saying we should deliver to this address"

The delivery guy filled me in seeing how I was surprised seeing him standing by my door, signing on the notepad he passed my way, he placed the brown box below the door mat.

Seeing the thing was obviously heavy, I called on the maids who came hurriedly with head duck low, I never allowed any maid from the palace into my house knowing what that meant, I hired them myself after through check on there relationship with the palace.

"Get the box please, and come with me"

I lead the way back to where I was previously, today was Friday and I knew like every other Friday I was supposed to get dress and be in the kitchen preparing dishes I'd take to the palace along with me.

But today I only have to dress up and go the the palace aleeyu or should I say my husband's others wife was cooking this very Friday, I did mine the week that passed.

Aleeyu have each week shared between us, the whole of this week was spent with his new wife, and from the hours that begin after 2pm aleeyu will be mine, at first I was always looking forward to him leaving for the whole week but along the line as the two of us became too close for my liking, I was always found grumpy while cooking for my supposed in-laws.

The king have a couple of female children which I don't get along with and stopped trying completely along the way when it was got messy with a sister in-law.

Going to the hospital that very day wasn't part of my schedule but had to create a little time between my 30 minutes break to go check up on my sister in-law who was admitted in the hospital because of a miscarriage.

Upon reaching the room which was obviously the vvip knowing the girl been the king thirds wife's daughter was everything like her mother so full of herself.

"I now see why the queen never wanted you for ya Aleeyu"

Her words as she looked me straight to the face, anyone in my shoes could feel how shooked I was, not to talk about the embarrassing she was slapping me hot across the face with.

My supposed co wife who was her friend was sitter across the room watching our exchange, I only excused myself out of the room and got back to my office not after crying myself through out the ride back everything was so frustrating, just how could she.

But I never told anyone about it not even zainab who I consider my best friend, I just felt she wasn't worth it not even her other sisters, I have come to term with me been married to there brother and not them and also accepted the fact that am an outcast and not part of them.

Snapping my eyes back to the wrapped brown box before me, pulling off the sealing glue across the Box, I came across a white folded paper first making my lips tense up into a smile, if there anything I love about aleeyu was how he love writhing always to me, how he leaves beautiful note by the bed side before I wake up and found the house empty, everything about him was trilling and as much as I wanted denning my feeling sooner or later I have to come to terms with it.

Happy anniversary

Well the note was too short but that just hit me hard, just how would I forget today was our first wedding anniversary just how much time flees, I remembered month ago zainab talking about how she was sure I was going to forget and here I was, closing my eyes I was quick to uncover the black gift box which has a beautiful copy of black covered Quran I feel inlove with at first sight.

Checking myself one last time in the mirror to make sure I looked decent enough, satisfying with my looks I matched out of the room holding my beautiful channel bag around my hand in a fist, check up the maids to make sure everything was in place before giving them the week off, we where going on a honey moon if I should call it that with aleeyu.

He told me about it earlier on the phone few minutes after I got his gift, I was so surprised at the same time embraced I couldn't even plan anything for us but he waved it off saying this was our first and we have forever more to go I can plan whatever it was I want.

And

This

Is

The

End

I'll really miss you all

Well this book is on OkadaBooks at a Cheaper rate of 500 although I'll change it to 1000 in the next one week.
Add shade of pink and fear and storm to your reading library the whole book is almost drafted your participation would determine how fast we finish publishing it which would be this day inshaAllah.

I have ideas which am still afraid to pen down but they keep coming and I think I'll start I new book soon whose excited.
You all have 24 hours because m taking it off

And the epilogue will be up by tomorrow Insha

Tears whip

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
12-7-2023