💗prolusion💗 Edited

The village was dark it was a full moon night but this one is a different one.

Alhaji munir was well dressed in his baban riga closing the door to his car.

" Ya Alhaji" sani his trusted friend who advices him to come see a boka together with him in a village named sabon gari.

Alhaji munir and sani were friends since day one in the city, they both left their home town, sent to the city to learn some Islamic knowledge but they ended up as almajiras unknown to thier parent.

They had to roam around the streets before getting wat to eat, they slept number of days in the stress with an empty stomach.

New they say flies, the news reached they parent, mallam kabiru Alhaji munir father on learning about such thing fled the city in search of his child.

Mallam audu sani's father held no word, "it just lies an envy" he said to mallam kabiru his friend who came to him about thier children.

"Me am going to the city to get munir back" mallam Kabiru said to his friend.

~~***~~

"Boka said we should enter" sani came to inform Alhaji,

They walked into the small hut which was a mud room made from clay soil, most houses in the village was made from made clay.

"This my Friend Alhaji munir.......,"

"Nasani!!! ( I know)" the voice of the boka was all over the room echoing.

"He is contesting for the chairmanship election, but there are some things in the way, Which must be clear out"

They both modded there heads like lizards.

"Firstly he will have to bury a she virgin chamel alive to make you successive in everything you want to do,

Secondly he will have to buy two black twin hoarse for the jinns.

Thirdly, a virgin mad woman you will have to rape her".

After listing all the things he is supposed to do, sweat was all ready forming all over his body the most difficult of all was, him sleeping with the jinns for two weeks, eating there food.

Where will he also get a virgin mad woman to rape.

Those were the thoughts he ride home with.

He could give the boka some money for the other things but what of the most two difficult tasks.

"Everything will be okay"sani consoled Alhaji munir who was thinking of a way out.

"There this mad girl in this village you can rape her", sani suggested this time around.

Alhaji Munir was delighted, 99 out of the problem been solved.

" But she doesn't go out" sani said,
" Fine we can find our way"
Alhaji munir said laughing to his fill.

He drove them to a hotel for waht they call a celebration.