After Story 3/?

"It's okay (y/n), it was just training. Your grades won't decrease or anything."

"I know, Uraraka. I don't really care actually."

Gathered in Momo's room, you girls were talking about what had happened during the last two days of your training. They were surprised that you and Bakugou got in a physical fight, but it was going to happen sooner or later. You two were the same in a way.

"At least you didn't hurt eachother seriously." Toru murmured.

You sighed and layed down on the carpeted floor. You had the next day to yourselves so you and the girls decided to have a little sleepover, which honestly, you needed.

Waking up in the middle of the night as usual, you made your way downstairs and got yourself a bottle of water, sitting on the couch afterwards. You layed down and opened your contacts, Mira's name popping on the screen. Hesitating, you tapped it and put your phone near your ear.

Your one hand started playing with your soft hair while you were biting your lower lip, and as the phone kept calling, you felt your heart ache even more. Your phone hung up by itself eventually, but as you looked at the name more, you called again, and again, tears falling down your red cheeks.

After some time you had finally fallen asleep with your phone in your hand. Bakugou had gotten up early in the morning for his daily jog but he got startled when he saw your sleeping figure on the couch. He approached you and took your phone, his eyes softening as soon as he saw the person you were trying to reach.

He sighed and before he left, he shut the door loudly, purposely so that you would wake up. After realising that you had fallen asleep on the couch, you stretched and stood up, making your way to Momo's bedroom. And when he saw you walking up the stairs, Bakugou finally began his jog.

...

"Today we're going to patroll the city, there is a notice that villains are going to attack, so I'm going to pair you up."

After pairing up most of your classmates, Aizawa's eyes finally landed on you.

"(y/n) with Bakugou-"

"Oh come on!"

"And I don't want to hear anything else."

Bakugou sat down once again, making you sigh loudly. You glared at Aizawa whereas he threw you a quick glance, irritating you more. He clearly knew what he was doing.

"You may go and wear your suits, meet with your pair outside and head to the center of the city."

Everyone stood up and made their way to the changing rooms, Aizawa pushing you out of the classroom, totally ignoring your attempts of trying to change his mind. After getting outside the building, you saw Bakugou waiting for you with his arms crossed.

"You sure like taking your sweet time!"

"I had a hard time wearing my suit today." you murmured.

"Must be because of the weight that you've gained." he added, laughing hysterically.

Veins popped on your forehead from the sudden need to strangle him, but you took a deep breath and crossed your arms.

"I'm glad that you noticed actually! That means that my ass workouts have paid off, my suit wouldn't even fit!" you smirked, his smile soon fading. "I would appreciate you stopped looking at my ass like a starving dog though, it's kina creeping me out."

"Tsk. Shitty girl." he murmured, knowing that you had the upper hand on this argument.

...

"This is so boring damn it!"