Chapter 34

It was Monday morning, you and your classmates were getting ready for school. You were rather anxious about going back to school actually. Ever since the day that you left the hospital to join the villains by force, you started feeling stressed even over little things. Uraraka put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a thumbs up, you returning a small smile at her while trying to adjust the patch that was on your cheek.

Bakugou took your hand and lead you out of the house. You two were silent for a bit but then your now new phone rang, startling you both from your daydreaming.

"H-Hello?"

"It's just me. I wanted to say that if you're still not feeling comfortable with coming to school you can stay at the dorms for a day or two."

"It's okay Aizawa, I'm on my way anyways." you replied.

"Alright."

...

You were in class, listening to your teacher silently, when a small paper fell in the front of your desk. You glanced at Aizawa, making sure that he hadn't noticed anything, and then unfolded it.

"I'm bored listening to this dumbass. How did you manage to stay so patient with him for so many years?"

You mentally facepalmed yourself and ignored the paper, focusing your gaze on Aizawa once again even though you couldn't help but chuckle a bit. But then again, you weren't sure either. Guess who didn't have any patience though. Bakugou didn't seem to stop anytime soon so he started playing with your hair, sending chills down your spine.

"Bakugou! You're distracting your classmate. Stop or I'll kick you out."

"Yeah yeah, jeez."

You covered your face with your hands and let out a loud sigh.

"As I was saying, go wear your suits and meet me outside as soon as you're finished, we're doing hand to hand combat."

Everyone got up their seats and ran outside the classroom excitedly, including Bakugou.

"We fixed your suit, don't worry." Aizawa assured. 

You nodded and finally left the classroom. In the changing rooms, you had trouble wearing your suit but you felt too embarrassed to ask the girls for help. They noticed, however, they heard you wince in pain when you tried wearing it, due to dragging your bandages up with it as well. They approached you immediately and helped you wear it while reassuring you that it was completely fine.

After some time you all got outside and met with the others. Aizawa paired everyone in pairs of two, saying that whoever gave up first would lose.

"You're fighting me." he stated.

"Can't we go easy this time?" you asked while pointing at your arms and leg.

"There is no going easy. You have to recover."

You sighed and attacked him first. Nothing had changed about your combat skills, only that you were in slight pain from moving around so you didn't use much force in your attacks.

"No holding back. Got it, problem child?"

"So apathetic.."

Dammit..

He scoffed at your comment and you managed to punch him in the face, continuing to move around him fastly. You blocked most of his attacks but some managed to reach you, and after a while he stood in front of you, taking small breaths, whereas you were almost breathless. He moved some of his restrains as if trying to get a hold of you but you jumped and landed on your hands while twisting around multiple times.