Chapter 14

Waiting for Aizawa to enter class like always, you were talking with your friends, Bakugou doing the same. You guys haven't told anyone about your relationship due to wanting to be together for a while without anyone knowing. As soon as your teacher came in, everyone stopped talking and sat down.

"Today we are going to do another battle training. So put on your hero costumes and meet me outside."

After some time, he guided you to a place with broken structures.

"There is going to be someone tied up on a chair as a civillian, and the one who is going to be the villain is going to fight the third and final person, who is going to be the hero. The villain has to try and not let the hero save the civillian. We are choosing teams randomly." he paused for a second before saying, "Go all out."

Several teams were chosen, with one being you, Bakugou and Mina. Mina was going to play the civillian, you were the hero and lastly, Bakugou the villain. After some time, it was finally your turn. Mina was tied up on a chair by Bakugou, with him saying,

"Don't even think about trying anything funny got it?"

You laughed at his attitude, as you could hear everything that he was saying from a nearby window.

"Stop laughing and get ready to fight me idiot!" he shouted, clearly irritated but with a tone of amusement in his voice.

"Seems like you can't stand being one second away from me huh?" you teased, casually entering the building.

"Never will." he replied with an evil grin.

"I'm still tied up here!" Mina nervously spoke.

He blasted two huge explosions towards you, which you easily dodged. You ran towards him and you two started combat fighting. You managed to punch him right at the stomach, making him fall down to his knees. Rushing to untie Mina, Bakugou grabbed you from your ankles, making you fall down while he sat on top of you. He pinned your hands over your head and looked in your eyes.

"I'm going to be on top." he whispered.

You then wrapped your legs around his waist and moved quickly so that you switched places, now you being on top.

"Not so sure about that."

Without realizing it your knife stood inches away from his throat whereas his hand formed multiple small explosions below your stomach. You both smirked at eachother's reflexes as your eyes, only for a split second, fell on eachother's lips.

Taking advantage of his distraction you kneed him in between his legs and pushed him away from you, managing to get up while he grunted in pain. Then, with your knife, you cut his shoulder and passed some of your blood into his body from a small wound of yours.

"What the-"

"That was a dick move, I know." you smiled as you quickly bended your blood into him.

"Language (y/n), for God's sake." Aizawa sighed from the microphone.

Bakugou stopped talking, his once irritated face changing to a calmer one. You made him think about his childhood memories, more specifically, when he activated his quirk. Your eyes had turned white and you started to get a slight headache. Not wanting to waste any more time, you approached Mina and untied her. The time was up so you stopped using your quirk on Bakugou.

"The hero wins." Aizawa informed lazily.

"DAMMIT!" Bakugou shouted as soon as he got back to his normal state.

"(y/n)?" Mina asked in a worried tone.

You were on your knees with your eyes closed. As soon as you opened them, they were pitch black and tears were running down your cheeks. Bakugou approached you but you stood up and backed away from him.

"H-Help me.." you whispered.

Everyone was watching from a huge screen in another room with Aizawa, who immediately rushed to the building that you were currently at and erased your quirk. You were about to fall down but luckily, Bakugou wrapped your arm around his shoulders before you did.

"What did you see?" asked Aizawa.

"That day.." you whispered, him knowing exactly to what you were referring to.

He glanced at you and Bakugou, raising a brow.

"What's going on here?" he pointed at you both.

You two pushed eachother away and looked elsewhere.

"Nothing!" you said in unison.

He sighed and left the building, allowing you guys to do so as well. Mina was looking at you and Bakugou with a weird expression but she didn't say anything. As soon as you two locked eyes, she winked at you and smirked, making you wave your hands in front of your face as if telling her to stop. You surely knew that as soon as this training was over, the girls would ask you tons of questions.

You headed home by the time you finished training, trying your best to avoid your classmates' questions about you and Bakugou. It was Friday, so you could finally relax for a bit. A lot had happened these days anyways.

Next day, you and Bakugou went out on what many people would call a 'date', but you mostly reffered to it as hanging out. You went at the mall, spent some time at the arcade and then walked around the shops. When you left the mall, you decided to take a walk around town.

"I'm so hungry." you murmured.

"Yeah me too. Let's go there."

He pointed at a restaurant which served spicy food.

"Ah, figured." you murmured.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

You entered the restaurant first and picked a table near the window. Bakugou ordered the spiciest thing on the menu, which was spicy ramen, and you ordered the same but with less spice. After some minutes, the food got served, so you two started eating.

"Hey try some of mine."

"We both know that I won't be able to handle it."

"I promise it's not that spicy." he smirked.

He had a promising look on his face, but you still thought about it for a second. He pushed his bowl in front of you and reluctantly, you put some of the ramen in your mouth, instantly regretting it.

"You asshole!" you whined with teary eyes.

He was laughing loudly at your face while you chugged your glass of water, reaching for his right after. You sighed and started waving your hands in front of your mouth.

"You are such a damn tease." you said, wiping your mouth with a handkerchief.

"Yeah but you love it don't you." he replied, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and rubbing the top of your head with his knuckles.

After some time, you had to go back home. The next day you would start packing your things for Monday, so you decided to wrap it up even though you wanted to spend more time with him, and of course, he with you.

You didn't know, however, that a certain someone had seen you two together.