Chapter 21

It was finally the start of your Christmas holidays. You were waving goodbye to your classmates while waiting for Bakugou to come downstairs, checking your outfit one last time to make sure that you looked perfect for your first impression, since his parents are fashion designers. Luckily for you, you had a lot of designer clothes and accessories due to your parents' wealth.

"You look great dumbass stop checking yourself out all the time." Bakugou grunted while walking down the stairs with his and your suitcases.

You sighed and took your suitcase off his hand, him taking your other hand in his and you two walked out of the dorms, now heading to his house. You were rather quiet during your walk, so he decided to speak up.

"Why are you so quiet huh? You usually won't shut up."

You rolled your eyes at his statement before replying.

"I haven't celebrated Christmas with anyone in such a long time and it seems kind of weird now to be honest."

"That's why this year is going to be awesome because you are going to spend it with me, the coolest guy ever."

"Easy there cool guy." you mocked.

"ARE YOU IMPLYING SOMETHING?"

"WANNA GO KATSUKI?"

"COME AT ME WITH ALL YOU GOT!"

You two started chasing each other around the streets for some time before falling into each other's embrace.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late." you chuckled.

He grunted before saying, "My old hag is probably going to try and embarrass me or something."

"Come on, I'm sure you're exaggerating as always."

"AS ALWAYS? WHAT-"

"We're here!"

You knocked on the door and some seconds after a blond-haired woman, who looked very similar to Bakugou, opened it. As soon as she saw you, her eyes widened and she took you into a warm embrace.

"You must be (y/n)! You are so pretty! Call me Mitsuki, I'm so happy to finally meet you." she exclaimed.

"STOP SQUISHING HER YOU OLD HAG!"

"SHUT UP BRAT!"

As soon as you two broke your embrace, she hugged Bakugou with all of her remaining strength, him struggling with pushing her away.

"Hello (y/n), I'm Masaru!"

Bakugou's dad shook your hand and lead you inside the house.

"My wife is a bit.. you know." he chuckled.

"It's okay Mr. Bakugou." you softly smiled.

"Please, call me Masaru." he added while giving you a small headpat.

Mitsuki stood next to you and wrapped her arm around your shoulders.

"Why don't you two go upstairs? Masaru and I are going to set the table and I'll let you know when everything is ready."

You nodded and followed Bakugou to his room, looking around surprised when you entered. It was rather tidy and cozy and it also had a bathroom connected to it.

"You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch downstairs. We have a guest room but we use it as a storage room so yeah."

"On the couch? Well, your bed is large enough for the both of us to sleep on." you casually said.

He blushed at your statement, making you rather confused at his sudden reaction until you finally realised what you had said as well.

"N-No I mean-"