Chapter 7

Three days had passed since the sports festival and you were now in class, talking to your friends while waiting for the lesson to start. Some minutes after, Aizawa entered and informed you that your hero costumes were ready. You were all super excited and you left class so that you could go and try them on for today's training. You were in your changing room and you finished changing to your hero costume.

It was a tight black bodysuit, similar to Uraraka's style. You had paired it with tall black combat boots that had a small heel on the back, and on your right thigh a holster for your knife. Your bodysuit had been made with a specialized material, so that it is durable, especially your gloves, which were specifically made for your quirks.

Your blood bending quirk requires that your body is fit enough so that you can 'take control' over one, as you mostly use your legs and arms, so your bodysuit allows you to move freely. Your hands take control over someone elses' blood circulation so it is important for them to be protected, hence why you asked for specific material on the glove area.

Your mind control quirk requires that you pass your black blood inside someone elses' body, allowing you to make them think about whatever you wish. However, by using it too much, it will lead to you seeing frequent nightmares or even prevent you from having full control of it. While using mind control your eyes will turn white, something you inherited from your mother's quirk.

The girls wouldn't stop telling you how hot and badass you looked in your hero costume, even though you thought that that was not the point. They even kept telling you about Bakugou and how they couldn't wait to see his reaction. Although it was pretty obvious that you had grown a certain liking towards him as well, though you didn't exactly know what it was. Those feelings were foreign to you.

You and the girls got out of the changing room and after some minutes you met with your other classmates outside the building.

"Looking good girls!" said Kaminari.

The girls were having small talk with the boys, looking at each others costumes and talking about the certain details. However, your eye caught Bakugou at the end of the group as always, talking to Kirishima. You decided to approach them and as soon as they saw you doing so, Kirishima touched Bakugou on his shoulder while giving him a thumbs up and then leaving, with Bakugou cursing at him.

"Hey you."

"What is it now you damn -"

He looked at your costume and covered his mouth with his hand while turning away from you.

"What? What happened!"

You heard him trying to hold back his laughter when he finally turned to look at you again.

"What's with this costume! It makes you look even shorter than you are." he said in between laughs.

"Excuse me? What about your costume huh? What are you a preschooler?" you replied without trying to hold back your own laugh and amusement.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? MY COSTUME IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS! LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM!"

You laughed even more than before and in a way, that made Bakugou's heart beat faster. He took a better look at you and realised how good you actually looked in your costume. How it perfectly hugged your body. He looked up at the sky while blushing a bit, and scratched the back of his head. You noticed so you decided to tease him a bit.

"Aww are you blushing?"

"HELL NO! SHUT UP!"

You pinched his cheeks and mocked his ridiculous facial expressions, while he put his hands on your waist as he was trying to push you away. You stopped and looked at each other with wide grins. When you both realised the situation that you were in, you quickly took a step back and looked away. You hadn't noticed, though, your classmates, who were watching with amused expressions.

"Listen up. Today we are going to do a battle training." said Aizawa while entering the field. You were later on moved to another area, where All Might was waiting for you all.

"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that and also need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

All Might put his hand inside the lots and came up with two teams. Team A was Deku and Uraraka, team B was Todoroki and Iida, Team C was Momo and Mineta, team D were you and Bakugou, and finally, team E with Mina and Aoyama.

"The first teams to fight will be.."

He pulled out his hands and announced that the villain team was going to be you and Bakugou and the hero team Deku with Uraraka.

Dear god..