After Story 4/4

"I look away from you for only a minute and then I find you laying on the ground with a bullet wound on your stomach!"

You rolled your eyes at Aizawa, only irritating him more. Taking a deep breath, you explained everything and tried to calm him down by letting him know that you were doing okay. He sighed loudly and sat on the edge of your bed, taking a moment to think about the whole situation. Finally, he reluctantly answered the question that you wouldn't stop asking from the moment you woke up.

"Truth is that I wanted to help his best friend but I wasn't allowed to. I was told that other heroes would take care of him and that I should head to another area where they had trapped the villains. I still think about it 'till this day. But what I can't believe is that he actually shot you."

He had a saddened look in his eyes, one that you couldn't help but notice even though he tried to hide it. He actually felt guilty that you got targeted by someone for something that he was at fault. Who knows how many other people saw you like the perfect target to get revenge or take advantage of Aizawa.

"It wasn't your fault! And look, I'm doing fine!" you chuckled, coughing afterwards.

He stood up and rubbed your back softly.

"I'm sorry kid, for everything you've gone through."

"It's okay." you replied calmly, but then your heart beat faster when you remembered your last moments before passing out. "Wait, Katsuki! Where is he? Is he doing okay?" you asked, trying to get out of bed only for Aizawa to tuck you back in.

"He is doing fine! He woke up for a bit some hours ago, but he fell asleep again. Remember what happened?"

"We tried walking to where you guys were but the second building that the villain apparently bombed almost fell on us so Bakugou covered my ears and created an explosion big enough for the building's broken pieces to turn into dust. Then I passed out from blood loss, but what about him?"

"Well, you were both passed out when we found you. Bakugou had some wounds here and there, nothing too serious now since Recovery Girl healed his fractured ribs, but when he woke up earlier he couldn't really hear us. Apparently he lost his hearing ability from his powerful explosion."

You felt your heart sink to your stomach and tried to get out of bed once again, Aizawa tucking you in for the second time.

"He will be able to hear soon enough! It's not permanent damage. So relax before I strangle you! You've stressed me out enough already!" he shouted.

You sighed and let your head hit the soft pillow.

"What if he doesn't want to see me.."

"Why wouldn't he want to see you?"

"I don't know.." you murmured while resting your back on the bedframe, a wave of anxiety hitting you suddenly.

You didn't know the reason why you thought like that. But then again, maybe it was because the last couple of days you and Bakugou had grown a certain hatred towards each other. You weren't sure if you still hated him though. Heck, you weren't sure if you hated him to begin with.

"He was asking for you when he woke up." said Aizawa, your eyes instantly widening and the bad thoughts disappearing from your head. "Recovery Girl is going to visit you in an hour or so, after that you can go to his room." he informed you, and before he left, he glanced at you once again. "You can't save your relationship without growing, and believe me, (y/n), that you and Bakugou have grown enough in this little break of yours."

...

Entering Bakugou's room, you felt your heart race at the sight of him laying down on the hospital bed. You sat next to him, softly brushing some hair of his away from his eyes with your fingers.