Chapter 35

Two weeks had passed since the last time you visited the hospital. You were going out for daily runs and you started working out regularly since your wounds and injuries were completely healed, regardless of some pain here an there.

Bakugou would join you sometimes as well, something that you were very grateful of, but sometimes you preferred to train alone so you just turned down his offers. He was very supportive and trying his best not to make you feel like you were going through this alone. After school, you would train for hours as soon as you finished studying, so you two didn't have enough time to spend together.

Today was one of those days as well. You returned home after hours of training and headed upstairs to take a shower. You undressed and felt the hot water hit your soft skin.

I've been feeling better.. stronger.. I still need plenty of time to get back to my old form though.

You looked at your hands, your gaze focused on the faint scars that the hot water was making slightly more visible. As soon as you finished showering, you dried yourself with a towel and looked in the mirror, your fingertips grazing the scratch that Shigaraki had done on the top of your cheek.

It kinda reminds me of Aizawa's scar.

You smiled to yourself and finally got dressed. You headed to your room but got startled when your eyes landed on Bakugou's figure.

"Relax dumbass, it's just me."

You sighed and closed the door, sitting next to him afterwards and resting your head on his shoulder, him moving closer to you and resting his head on top of yours.

"Why the sudden visit?" you asked.

"Believe it or not, I really missed you." he teased.

"Is that so? Can I do something about it?" you teased back.

"Oh? Someone feels brave."

"Daring, almost."

He licked the top of his lips and pushed you down on your bed, making you release a surprised laugh, something that he absolutely adored. You had started to come back to your old self again, and he was more than happy about it.

You put your lips on his, making him deepen the kiss further. It was a battle of dominance. You wrapped your legs around him and allowed him to explore your body with his hands. You really wanted him. Needed, actually. And so did he.

"Wait! We can't actually.. you know.."

"Why the hell not?"

"We're not alone Katsuki!" you chuckled.

"I'll just have to keep your mouth shut the whole time then."

The evil grin that formed on his face sent shivers down your spine. You knew that it was going to be a long night.

...

You woke up the next day, your whole body feeling sore.

So much for working out. you thought to yourself while slowly getting up.

You glanced next to you and saw Bakugou sleeping peacefully with his arm wrapped lazily around your waist. Smiling at the sight, you got up to wear his shirt. You then layed down once again and rested your hand on top of his cheek, carressing it softly, when suddenly you felt something run down your nose.

B-Blood?

You touched it and it was indeed your black blood. You got out of bed, carefully so that you didn't wake Bakugou up but you failed because by the time you walked to your drawer for napkins he was stretching and yawning loudly.