Chapter 19

It was the next morning and Bakugou woke up first, his eyes widening as soon as they fell on your sleeping figure. He moved off of you and took some time to realise what had happened last night.

Was I that exhausted?

You then slowly opened your eyes as well, and yawned while stretching your hands upwards. Immediately after, your eyes fell on Bakugou, who was watching you amused.

"Oh hey. You finally woke up." you whispered before properly laying down on his bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up dumbass." he said while pinching your cheek.

"You were pretty tired and I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, I slept well. I didn't have any nightmares." you replied with a warm smile.

"Maybe because you didn't sleep alone or something."

"Anyways, I'm going to my room. Don't want anyone getting any funny ideas right?" you teased.

"Oh yeah? What if I want them to?" he teased back.

You chuckled and before you left, you gave him a quick peck on his cheek. It was Saturday so you didn't have to worry about being late for school. You entered your room and started cleaning it as it had gotten messy as the days passed.

"Hey (y/n), it's Uraraka. Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure."

"Me and the girls are going out, wanna come?"

"Oh, I don't mind. Will you wait for me to get ready though?"

"Of course! I came by earlier but you weren't answering so I thought that you were asleep."

A small smile formed on your face but you ignored it.

"Yeah, I was. I won't take long." you finally said.

Uraraka left so you started getting dressed. The days had gotten chilly as December was nearby, so on top of your outfit you wore one of your long coats. You applied some light makeup and headed downstairs where you met the rest of the girls.

"Where are you girls going?" asked Kaminari.

"Just a girls day out. Haven't had one of those in a long time." Momo replied.

"So we can't join?" asked Mineta with a saddened expression.

"NO!" you all replied in unison.

You left and shut the door, leaving the boys staring at it for many minutes after.

"So what are we going to do?" Kaminari asked.

"Just chill I guess." Sero sighed while sitting down on the couch. 

"If you really wanna do something then it might as well be productive. Get your asses up and go mountain climbing. Brace yourselves though 'cause I'm going to smoke you." Bakugou stated proudly, crossing his arms.

"What? That's so tiring!"

"And it's cold outside bro!"

Bakugou grunted loudly, constantly saying that the guys were a bunch of losers.

"Let's go to the arcade and then for burgers." Shoji suggested.

Everyone agreed, even Bakugou after some persuation, and after getting ready the guys got out as well.

Meanwhile, after many hours, you and the girls started to get tired and hungry from walking around the city for such a long time, so you decided to sit on a nearby ramen restaurant.