Chapter 22

"(y/n)..I don't know how much love your dad and I managed to pour into raising you, but you have to know that all we did, we did it for you. I know you'll grow strong. I wish.. we wish, that we could have spent more time together with you. You were so young to understand what was happening in the hero world, and we didn't want to put you in any more danger."

Wait, is that..

"M-Mom? Wait!"

"I'm sorry honey I have to go. We love you."

"N-No!"

"(Y/N)!"

You opened your eyes with a loud gasp, your hands gripping Bakugou's shirt while he helped you rest your back on the bedframe. You took some deep breaths and tried to relax.

"How bad was this damn nightmare? You were saying something about your mom and-"

"It wasn't a nightmare. It was a vision or something. My mom was talking to me."

"What did she say?"

You explained everything while tears escaped your eyes.

"I guess she was able to talk to you since she had the Mind Control quirk. Maybe she was trying to communicate with you all this time through your dreams."

You nodded while clutching onto him more.

"They were protecting me from something..someone.."

"Listen, try to relax okay? Maybe it was just a dream afterall, so don't sweat it too much."

You ignored his words, knowing very well that it wasn't just a dream. You layed on his bed once again, Bakugou having his arms wrapped around you, and then you waited for him to fall asleep. Minutes after he did, you silently got out of bed and walked towards the living room.

3 am..

You decided to call Mira and after some seconds, she answered.

"(y/n) dearie? Is everything okay?"

"Sorry for waking you up Mira."

"It's okay honey, what's going on?"

"Mom visited me in my dreams, I guess because she had the Mind Control quirk." you explained everything to her and waited for her reply.

"The truth is.. you were forced to have the Mind Control quirk. As soon as you were born, exams showed that you had the Blood Bending quirk, but surprisingly, there were some signs of the Mind Control one as well. Everyone was shocked. Days were hard back then, and your parents had to fight very dangerous villains. They had your mother's quirk fully developed in you while you were put to sleep, I don't know much details about that. You are the inheritor and wielder of black blood, plus, you have the Mind Control quirk as well, making many people come after you. They wanted to raise you in the criminal world, but your parents protected you and the legacy."

You stayed silent for some time.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier."

"It's fine."

You talked for some more minutes and then you finally hung up. You layed down on the couch, many thoughts running through your head.

Does Aizawa know about this as well? Are people after my quirks 'till this day? What's going to happen with the Leauge of Villains..

Tears ran down your cheeks as you felt yourself fall asleep slowly. Bakugou came downstairs and picked you up, taking you to his room once again. The truth is, he had heard the whole conversation. He layed next to you and watched you sleeping peacefully for once, while he played with your hair.