Chapter 10

"We are going on a training camp-"

Without even letting him finish, everyone started cheering except from you, Bakugou and, well, Todoroki.

"What's a training camp?" you asked, feeling a little bit embarrassed.

"We are going out of town for some days! It's basically like a trip but with training as well." Uraraka said.

"Oh, I see."

"You have to return the permission slips by tomorrow. Dismissed."

You were walking home with Bakugou. You two had been hanging out these days and it was actually pretty fun, though he was still the same old Bakugou.

"You're going?" you asked.

"Well obviously. Aren't you?"

"I am, but I don't know how I feel about it."

There was a moment of silence before you finally decided to ask.

"Do you want to sit together?"

"Fine. Make sure we don't sit anywhere near that damn nerd. Listening to him muttering while I'm trying to sleep will give me the creeps." he said in his usual tone.

"Great!"

You said your goodbyes and headed home.

"Mira! We're going on a trip, you have to fill in this permission slip." you said as soon as you entered your house.

"A trip? With UA?"

"Yeah its going to be a training camp but, you know." you absent-mindedly spoke as you took off your shoes.

"Oh, alright."

You were eating the food that Mira had prepared for you when the bell rang.

"(y/n), there are some girls asking for you."

You were surprised to see your friends smiling at you when you walked to the door.

"Since the trip is in two days, we decided to go shopping! And we wanted you to come with us." said Tsu.

...

You were at the mall, not looking for anything specific, more like following your friends around.

"Come on (y/n)! This would-"

"Look so good on me, yeah I know."

Mina had chosen a short off-shoulder shirt for you, which you actually found pretty cute as well. You decided to buy it and after that, you found some other stuff that you thought to be necessary for the trip.

You and the girls sat at a cafe that had caught your eye and you were talking about different stuff when they asked you about your relationship with Bakugou. Well, it was about time.

"You can't be just friends!"

"Nothing more." you said looking away.

"It will happen sooner or later! You are the only one he talks to like a normal human being!"

"Oh believe me, there are times when-"

"Yeah but its different with you. You two are the same in a way, why wouldn't he like you? It's obvious (y/n)!"

"I haven't felt like this. With anyone." you said.

"Like what? Your heart beating faster whenever you two are together?" asked Mina.

"Y-Yeah. I don't know why. The last time I felt like this was when my parents got me out for ice cream." you said.

All the girls smiled at each other.

"This is different." said Momo.

"Tell us what you like about him." asked Tsu.

It took you some time before you finally answered.

"I like how goofy he is, and he is hilarious. I love the funny faces he makes whenever he is mad." you looked at your hands and continued. "He is caring, even though he doesn't show it. And I never get bored when I'm around him. I like how he loves eating spicy food, and how he tells me that he can tolerate it more than I can. I admire him, in a way, as well." the girls were looking at you with warm smiles printed on their faces. "Plus he is very hot." you added.

Everyone started laughing and you found yourself laughing a bit as well. Truth is, you had plenty other things you liked about him, but you didn't want to embarrass yourself.

After some hours, you finally arrived home. You were exhausted so you just layed down and let Mira take care of your shopping bags.

...

Two days had passed and it was finally time for the trip. You and Bakugou were walking to UA as usual, though instead of backpacks, you were carrying your suitcases with you.

"Ugh, I shouldn't have packed so many things!" you said, struggling to carry your suitcase.

"HA! NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE WE?"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!"

He laughed even harder so you used some of your blood bending and instead of laughing, he was struggling to breathe.

"Not so tough now are we?" you mocked.

"Tsk."

"I don't need your help anyway." you murmured, walking in front of him.

"Oh for fuck's sake give me that damn thing!"

Before you even realized, you had arrived and found everyone waiting for you. You entered the bus and you sat next to Bakugou, as planned.

"So, are you guys a thing or.." asked Kirishima.

"I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS UP!"

"I'll take that as a no!" he replied while looking away, you silently chuckling.

"It will happen sooner or later.."

You looked behind you and made Mina bump her head on the side of the bus.

"I deserved that." she said.

The bus finally started and you sat back, relaxing for a bit. You were having small talk with everyone, and you were playing games on your phone with Bakugou as well, though it was mostly him telling you how much of a loser you are.

It was night time and everyone was asleep. Bakugou's head was resting on the side of the bus but you had nowhere to lean on except..

He will get mad.. you thought.

"Will you stop moving around? Fuck!" he whispered, clearly annoyed.

"I can't get comfortable!" you replied.

It took some time for him to decide, and he finally moved closer to you so that you put your head on his shoulder.

"Aww Katsuki, you are so cute when you're not acting like a monster."

He was ready to yell at you but you quickly covered his mouth with your hand.

"You will wake up everyone!" you whispered.

"I don't give a damn!" he whispered back.

You finally rested your head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. He looked at your sleeping figure and moved some strands of hair off your face, carefully so that you didn't wake up. He put his head on top of yours, and soon he fell asleep as well.