Chapter 1

The time has finally come!

After all those years of training you are allowed to be a UA student! You've always wanted to become a pro hero. Like your parents. Due to some unfortunate events in the past, it was hard for you to control your quirk, and you were constantly called "dangerous" by people around you. Hence why you took the entrance exams alone. Though, with the help of the UA teachers, especially Aizawa, you were able to gain full control! Almost...

"(y/n), you should go to bed. It's going to be a big day tomorrow!"

"Yeah, goodnight."

That was your house maid. She has taken care of you ever since your parents stopped living with you.

It's going to be a big day tomorrow huh..

Little did you know, that tomorrow came faster than you had expected.

...

"Settle down, I have an announcement to make."

Everyone stopped talking and payed full attention to their teacher.

"Come in." he said in a monotone voice.

You walked in the classroom and stood next to Aizawa.

"This is (y/n) (l/n), your new classmate."

Everyone looked at you with mixed expressions.

"You can take a seat over there."

Looking at where he was pointing at, it turned out that your seat was in front of a blond-haired boy, who seemed rather angry.

"Anyway. I have some work to do, no more lessons today. But you aren't allowed to leave until the bell rings."

You looked at him and before he left, he gave you a headpat. In a way, Aizawa made you feel safe. As if he was going to protect you, like he did years ago.

You took a deep breath and before you even started walking towards your said seat, a brown-haired girl, followed by some other girls as well, approached you.

"Hi (l/n)! I'm Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you!" she said while smiling warmly. The other girls introduced themselves as well and not long after, so did the boys.

"Nice to meet you too! You can call me (y/n)."

You tried acting friendlier because your maid, Mira, would often say that you have a scary looking face. Or rather, a plain expression. Aizawa told you that as well.

He is one to talk.

Everyone seemed to be super welcoming and nice. However, a short grape-looking dude kept looking at your chest, making you feel kind of creeped out, but you didn't put much thought into it. Of everyone in class 1-A, one certain boy didn't talk to you.

"I'm sorry, can you take your feet off my chair please?"

"Tsk." was all you got.

Even though you were trying to act friendly and all, unfortunately, you have a short temper.

"Oi you damn extra! What the hell are you doing?" he shouted as you pushed his feet off your chair.

"Kacchan be nice!" said a boy who kept asking you about your quirk while swinging a notebook up and down. From what you recall, his name is Midoriya Izuku.

"Shut it you damn Deku."

"It's alright. I can handle guys like him easily." You answered with a smug smile on your face.

"Yeah? Think you're so tough? Fight me!" he spat back, as he created small explosions in his hands.

"It's almost time for the sports festival right? I'll fight you then. In front of millions of people." you replied while flicking his forehead.

"Oh you're on!"