*1/2*

You and Bakugou were chilling in your room, letting him sketch new adjustments for your hero suit as you were sighing and sighing while scrolling through your phone.

"How does this look?"

You glanced at his sketch and bit your cheek from the inside.

"What's the difference?"

"It has elbow and knee patches first of all, and I added a mask for the winter." he showed you with the tip of his pen.

"I don't like the patches, the mask is kinda cool though! My nose gets pretty red from the cold."

"I know." he smiled, kissing the tip of your said nose tenderly before sitting down.

You chuckled and turned your attention to your phone once again.

"Why the hell are you so focused on your phone huh?"

"I haven't heard from Aizawa in a while." you murmured. "I wanted to hang out with him."

"Then call him."

"He is busy." you sighed, getting up from your bed and wrapping your arms around Bakugou's broad shoulders while resting your chin on his head. "He is training this.. guy."

"Someone's jealous." he joked, turning to look at your annoyed face.

"I'm not!" you scoffed while pushing his head to the side gently, him laughing while getting up from the chair to come and sit next to you on your bed.

The bell rang and you heard commotion coming from the living area, so you guys made your way downstairs.

"Who is this guy?"

"His name is-"

"Shinso!"

Your classmates were gathered around the purple-haired boy, greeting him and asking him about his training as well.

"This guy."

"This guy?"

You walked towards Aizawa who was already walking towards you.

"How have you been?" he asked, patting your head while you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Sub-teacher isn't that great. When will you be coming back?"

"This week actually." he said, turning his attention to his other students. "We are going to do another bound- battle on Monday. This time you're going to get mixed up and fight students from other classes. I want you to train well on Sunday, alright?"

"Yes mister Aizawa!"

You tried to speak up, but you got interrupted by Shinso who extended his hand towards your direction.

"Hello (y/n). Haven't seen you in a while." he said, his casual restless face never changing.

"Shinso." you forced a smile.

His eyes met with Bakugou's, but neither of them said anything. Aizawa and Shinso eventually left, and you sighed, ready to head back upstairs.

"You coming?" you asked.

Bakugou nodded and simply followed.

"Come on. Ask me." you smiled, closing your room's door.

"How long have you known him for?"

"Not long. I know Aizawa trains him from time to time, we've rarely spoken to eachother but he used to have a crush on me."

"WHAT?"