Chapter 20

You and your classmates were allowed to return back to your dorms after a while. The days had gone by quickly for you. Training, going to class every day, hanging out with your friends and Bakugou as well. You haven't seen the villains since the last time they attacked you, which was about a month ago.

You were out for your usual run, admiring the beautiful parks of Japan. You started to slow down while staring at the sky, closing your eyes and enjoying the cold breeze that softly hit your face. Suddenly, your phone started ringing.

"Hey Mira, is everything okay?"

"Hi dearie. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to spend this year's Christmas at my house once again. You see, my sons are coming to visit with their families."

"Oh.. I see."

You felt yourself become sad with the thought that you would spend your holidays alone again.

"You can come with me if you want. You are more than welcome."

"It's okay Mira. Have fun with your family." you replied in a sweet tone.

As soon as you hung up, you continued jogging. You used to spend your Christmas holidays with Mira, but when you turned 11, you considered yourself old enough to stay alone, so you persuaded her to go to her family. Ever since, you would spend your holidays alone inside your house while eating junk food and watching movies. You would go out sometimes but you mostly avoided it as it made you feel even more lonely.

Mira would always ask you to come with her but you felt like a burden, so you've never actually went. Aizawa would visit you each year and give you warm food and gifts. Sometimes he would stay with you for a bit but he always left in the end.

As you were walking back to the dorms, you thought of ways to spend your holidays. Aizawa informed everyone that they were allowed to stay at the dorms, so you would probably pick that option. Your house is huge and ever since your parents died you didn't see any point in living there anymore, alone.

As soon as you entered the building you saw your classmates all dressed up in Christmas themed clothing, decorating a huge tree that was in the middle of the living area.

You laughed while watching Mina and Kaminari trying to sneak up on Bakugou so that they put Christmas clothing on him as well.

"DON'T PUT IT ON ME!"

"Oh, (y/n)! I've placed your dress over there." Momo pointed at the table.

"Thanks Momo."

You took a quick shower and then got dressed. It was a short, red-colored dress with white lace on the bottom and black buttons on the chest area. You wore black knee high socks so that they looked like boots and finally, you headed downstairs.

"(y/n) you look so cute!" Uraraka exclaimed as you showed off your dress.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Preparing food. We decided to spend some time together this evening because tomorrow we are all going to be busy with packing our stuff for the holidays."

"Oh I see. Can I help?"

"Sure! We've decorated most of the tree already but you can go ahead and help the guys adjust the lights properly."

"Actually, I thought of baking a cake."

You and Mira would always bake a chocolate cake before she left, but you thought that it would be a good idea to share it with your friends this year. You spent some time making it, but in the end, it was all worth it.

You allowed the boys to decorate it with frosting and candy while you were sitting on the couch, trying to brush away all the moody thoughts and memories that were running through your head.

"What's up with that shitty expression." Bakugou asked, sitting next to you.

"Nothing, thought about some things that's all." you replied as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, ignoring the fact that Kaminari managed to put a Christmas hat on his head.

"Oh!? Looks like there is a mistletoe above Bakugou and (y/n)! The rules say that you have to kiss!"

You looked upwards and saw that Kirishima was standing on a chair behind the couch, holding a mistletoe above your heads, with Kaminari drawing everyone elses' attention.

Bakugou started cursing at them, threatening them also as you watched him in amusement. Suddenly, he moved your chin upwards and squished your cheeks with his hands, kissing you deeply while making everyone else cheer for you.

When you two broke the kiss, you gave each other a dirty look and smirk. Bakugou grabbed both Kaminari and Jirou, pushing them on the couch, whereas you took the role of Kirishima, holding the mistletoe on top of their heads.

They were both blushing insanely as you were all trying to make them kiss, Jirou finally finding the courage to kiss Kaminari on the cheek. Same thing happened with the others. Deku was sweating and blushing as Uraraka gave him a quick peck due to Bakugou threating him not to move, Kirishima kissed Mina on the cheek and so on.

Finally, you started eating the food that you had prepared and at the end, you enjoyed your chocolate cake while 'admiring' the boys' awful decoration.

It started to get late, meaning that it was time to wrap things up. Everyone went upstairs to get some sleep, but you didn't feel like sleeping yet so you decided to wash the dishes.

"Need some help?"

"Katsuki? Why aren't you asleep? That's unusal." you teased.

"What's wrong? Tell me the truth."

He knew whenever you were hiding something. You sighed, drying your hands on your dress after walking towards the couch with him.

"Mira called me earlier and told me that she was going to spend Christmas at her family's house. I got sad because.. I haven't celebrated Christmas with anyone since I was 11. I wanted this year to be different but I don't want to hold her back from visiting her family. Guess I'll stay here or go to my house or something-"

"Hell no! You're coming with me."

"What?"

"You heard me. You're going to stay at my place. I'm not leaving you all alone idiot!"

Your eyes widened at his words as you wrapped your arms around him, him finding comfort in the crook of your neck.

"Are your parents cool with it?"

"I've already talked to them."

"You sure are something else." you chuckled.

"Oh I know, I'm the fucking best." he replied.

You were kind of anxious of the thought that you were finally going to meet Bakugou's parents, but you were rather excited as well.

You two decided to go to bed since it was getting pretty late and Bakugou was starting to become rather grumpy. You layed down on your bed and soon after you fell asleep, excited of what was going to happen in the following days.