Chapter 17

"K-Katsuki, you're here already?" you asked with a forced smile.

"Follow me."

You sighed and did as he said. 

"Can I at least shower first?"

"For god's sake. Don't be late."

After half an hour you finally entered his room, finding him waiting for you with fresh bandages on his desk.

"Sit down and tell me the truth."

You sat close to him as he started wrapping the bandages around your arm.

"I already told you. I was running and I cut myself on a low branch."

"You literally entered the house like someone was chasing you, then you avoided questions and clearly came up with this bullshit excuse."

He finished wrapping the bandages so his full attention was now on you. You knew that you wouldn't be able to avoid it, so you reluctantly replied.

"Remember that blonde girl from the Leauge of Villains? She told me to join the Leauge and then she attacked me. That's it." you murmured.

"Join?" he scoffed. "And she let you leave that easily?"

You nodded.

"I don't think they are going to approach us anytime soon. They are giving you time to think about it but that doesn't mean that they won't try and force you to join." he said.

"Yeah, I know. Don't say anything to the others though. I don't want to put them in any kind of danger. Let's just forget about this for a while."

You got up and walked towards the door, only to get grabbed by the wrist.

"What's wrong?"

You turned to look at Bakugou, your eyes widening when you saw a tint of red across his cheeks.

"Stay for a bit longer will ya?"

You smiled at his adorable expression.

"If you insist." you teased.

You sat on his lap, your hands now caressing his stunning face, as his were resting on your back, your heart beating even faster than before. Who knew that someone would be able to do that to you. You silently chuckled.

"What's so funny." he asked.

"It's just that, I never thought that I would develop such feelings for someone. You are driving me crazy Katsuki Bakugou." you replied, resting your head on his shoulder.

His eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened at your words, a feeling of happiness and excitement making his heart flutter. He put his hands on the sides of your face, making you face him.

"I should be saying that, you shitty girl."

He gave you a sweet smile, which made your heart melt instantly. He pushed you on his bed and you shared a passionate kiss. His hands travelled from your face to your waist, as yours were wrapped around his shoulders. His lips moved from yours to your neck, soft breathing leaving your mouth.

"Bakugbro! We're playing videogames downstairs and Kaminari said that he would smoke you if you were to challenge him."

"Oh shit it's Kirishima!" you whispered.

Bakugou jumped off the bed and quickly opened the door.

"HUH? HE THINKS HE IS SO TOUGH! I WILL DESTROY HIS ASS!"

As he was about to leave, he stopped and turned to look at you.

"Remember this shitty girl. Just wait for next time." he told you with his husky voice, a huge grin forming on his face.

You instantly blushed and covered your face with your hands as he closed the door and finally ran downstairs.

...

It was the next day and you guys were on a bus, heading to an arena where you were going to battle some students from another academy. As soon as you got off the bus, you stood next to Aizawa, who was telling you about an 'extremely annoying woman' who he would like to avoid.

"Eraser? It's you isn't it Eraser?!" she exclaimed while approaching you, making Aizawa instantly flinch. "It's been a while since I've seen you in person!"

Guess it's too late.

Aizawa kept being still as there was a small gap in between them.

"Let's get married." she bluntly said.

"No." he instantly replied.

Your eyes opened widely as you held yourself from laughing, getting a threatening glare from Aizawa. She started laughing loudly before saying,

"No? Good one!"

"You're hard to talk to as usual, Joke." he murmured.

"If you marry me, then we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!"

You cringed at her statement, Aizawa visibly doing the same.

"A family like that can't be happy." he simply replied only for her to start laughing again.

"Is this the daughter of Mind and Cell? I'm so happy to finally meet you! I'm Joke." she shook your hand before saying, "Over here everyone! This is UA!"

Many students came forward, being rather excited to see you and your classmates. Your class is very popular to other academies, which, is kind of understandable.

"It's amazing! I've seen them on TV before!" said a blond-haired girl.

"They are second years from Ketsubutsu Academy. This is class 2, they are nice students."

They approached you and started talking to you excitedly, a guy named Shindo more specifically, who kept introducing himself to everyone.

"He is too nice! This pretty boy is going to steal our girls!" whispered Kaminari to Bakugou.

"Tsk." was all he replied.

"Bakugou! Must've been hard for you, well, with that whole kidnapping incident." said Shindo.

"Huh?"

You were rather amused by Bakugou's confusion, but your attention was quickly drawn when Shindo mentioned you right after.

"But it was all soonly over due to this beautiful lady over here. You were very brave." he added while looking at you, extending his hand ready to shake yours, before Bakugou stepped in front of you and slapped it away, only making Shindo smile at his 'protectiveness'.

"Today I'm going to do my best and learn from you, if you don't mind." added Shindo right after.

"You know, it's kind of funny. What you say doesn't match the look in your eyes. So stop pretending." you said with an evil smirk.

Shindo gave you one back before saying, "See you around, (y/n)."

You were no fool. You knew exactly from the start what the real him was like.

"Damn (y/n), what was all that about?" asked Kirishima.

"Nothing. I just hate bullshit." you replied while walking away, heading to wear your hero suit.

Bakugou sat with his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face, while your other classmates were staring at you rather surprised.

Some time passed and you were all ready to finally battle. Apparently, only the top 100 were going to pass, and since there were over 1000 students in the arena, it made you kind of anxious.

"The examinee will put three targets on his or her body. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat."

Suddenly, the arena started moving as it went further into the ground while the roof opened, revealing different terrains and an even bigger space.

Great.