Chapter 33

You woke up the next day, feeling Bakugou's arms wrapped securely around you. It was hard for you to move so you just stayed as you were and waited for him to wake up. You didn't have nightmares this time, something that you were grateful of. It was Saturday and Bakugou was going to help you catch up with some of the homework that you had missed due to being hospitalized.

You sighed and looked at his peacefully sleeping face. You felt grateful in a way, for having such a handsome boyfriend. He was a lot more than that though. You traced your fingers on his cheeks then to his lips, finally resting them on his chest. You kissed his forehead and then started playing with his spiky hair, knowing that in a way that calmed him down, as you brought him closer to your chest.

You really enjoyed this actually. Relaxing with him in your arms. It didn't last long though, because you felt him look at you with his red orbs while yawning.

"Goodmorning." you murmured.

"Damn it feels good to wake up like this." You smiled as he pinched your red-tinted cheek. "We need to change your bandages right?"

You looked away while saying,

"I can manage."

"Tsk. Don't tell me that you are embarrassed."

He got up and took the fresh bandages off your bag.

"W-Well I.. I have some scratches here and there and I've also lost weight. My body isn't the same as it was okay?"

His eyes softened at your words. He got closer to you and helped you take off your clothes, ignoring your attempts of stopping him. He then took your hand and spun you around two times, surprising you.

"Still pretty hot to me." he said while kissing your hand softly but you still felt uneasy in a way. He then lifted your cheeks upwards with his two pointer fingers. "I missed your annoying smile."

You looked away, trying to hide your red cheeks but he grabbed your chin and put his lips on yours, kissing you passionately. You melted into his kiss right away, wrapping your arms around his shoulders as he rested his on your waist, but you broke the kiss not long after, making him release a grunt as he wanted more.

You started undoing the bandage that was on your leg and he wrapped the new ones around it, same with your arms, and finally, he changed the small patch that was on your cheek, giving it a small peck afterwards.

"Let's go downstairs. I'm sure that the extras prepared something special for you."

You rolled your eyes at him for calling your friends extras, but you found it kind of funny as well. As soon as you two got in the living area you were greeted with the warm smiles of your classmates. Everyone asked you about how you were feeling and if you needed any help with walking around the house since you were still limping a bit, but you assured them that you were totally fine.

You sat down on a chair and started eating the delicious omurice that Uraraka had made for you quietly, while focusing your gaze on your plate. Everyone was enjoying the food as well while making small talk with each other.

"So (y/n), how was it living with the villains?" asked Mineta out of nowhere, making Mina slap the back of his head.

"Oi shut the hell up you idiot! What is wrong with you?" shouted Bakugou.

"It's fine guys! Um.. I didn't talk to them much I guess. They would leave me food but I was too scared to eat it sometimes thinking that it had more poison. I joined them in some card games two or three times because Toga wouldn't shut up about it, but I didn't want them to believe that I would get comfortable with them that easily, so I just isolated myself in my room eventually."

"Didn't you get to sleep though? You look -"

Bakugou threw a plate full of food right at Mineta's face, making him shut up.

"Yeah.. some times I was scared of them maybe injecting me with stuff while I was asleep but whenever I actually tried to sleep I would see nightmares or hurtful memories, so I just woke up. Hence why I have dark circles. I don't look like myself at all huh?" you chuckled silently.

"You look just fine (y/n)! Now that you're back to us you're going to turn back to your old self in no time!" replied Kirishima while giving you a thumbs up, everyone agreeing with him.

You felt your heart beat at their cheerful expressions, which in contrast to those that the villains had, you wouldn't change it for the world.

"If you're done acting all gross with the extras, let's get to work. You have to study remember?"

You put your hands on your face and let out a loud sigh.

"Come on now Bakugou! It's Saturday! We should all go out and have some fun now that (y/n) is here." exclaimed Mina.

"NO! You want her to be with us next year or not?"

He grabbed your hand and picked you up, carrying you like a sack while walking up the stairs. Your classmates looked at you, silently laughing and waving.

...

It was Sunday and you did the same thing as the previous day, wake up, eat, study. Bakugou was pretty serious when it came to homework, and he would sometimes yell at you for not understanding 'simple math'. You enjoyed his hilarious reactions whenever he would facepalm himself, threatening that he would leave you figure out things on your own.

"Let's have a break, or else I'm seriously going to kill you."

He layed down on the carpeted floor and covered his face with his arms, as you stood up and walked towards the small mirror that you had hung up in your room. You looked at your face and touched the small bruises and the patch that was on your cheek.

You kept looking at yourself and then looking away again, with the hope that when you looked back you would see something different. That was it.. the feeling that you can't even look at your face because you've become a stranger to yourself.

A saddened smile escaped your lips as you dried the single tear that managed to run down your cheek. You turned around, in hopes that Bakugou wouldn't see you and acted as if you were looking for something inside your drawer.

He did notice, however. He was secretly looking at you the whole time. He didn't know the exact words to say, so he acted as if he hadn't seen anything. It bothered him though, ignoring it like that. He wanted to take a hold of your shoulders and yell from the top of his lungs that you were just,

perfect.

"Let's continue shall we?" you said.

"Yeah."

You sat next to him but he surprised you by giving you a small kiss on the top of your head.

"What was that for?"

"No reason.."