Chapter 30

You and the villains got separated from each other and each went in the different floors of the abandoned building. You, of course, were on the top one. You glanced outside, your eyes meeting his.

"Seems like we have to do it by force. We will get (y/n) back and capture you scumbags as well!" yelled Midnight.

"She doesn't want to be with you." stated Shigaraki while coming out of the building. "You forgot about her. Abandoned her. Left her all alone. Isn't that right (y/n)?"

"That's not true! (y/n) don't listen to this pale asshole!" shouted Bakugou.

"Why restrain her quirks Eraser Head? She has learned so many new things here. We saw potential, when you only saw her as a living threat. But it's too late for you now." said Shigaraki, licking his fingers.

"Don't you dare lay a rotten finger on her again!" shouted Aizawa as he attacked Shigaraki first. "You all, enter the building and take care of the villains! Bakugou, I'm counting on you."

Bakugou nodded and everyone entered the building, while the rest of the heroes fought against Shigaraki and the two Nomus that appeared from the back of it.

He entered the top floor and as soon as your eyes met, you raised your hand and stopped him before he was able to approach you even further.

"(y/n), s-stop!"

"Shut the hell up."

You kicked him in the stomach and sent him across the room. He quickly got up and blasted himself towards you, but you managed to jump before he was able to pin you down. You got the small knife off the harness and swung it close to his body.

"(y/n), they have poisoned you!"

"It don't give a shit about them."

"Then stop attacking me and let's get out of here already!"

"No!"

"Just listen to me for god's sake!"

"If you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!"

You put your hands in front of your body and then moved them downwards while twisting them slowly, forcing Bakugou to get on his knees. You felt his heartbeat quicken as he was trying to breathe, sweat covering his entire face.

"The villains made me realise that all this time you've been keeping me from developing my quirks. You're afraid that I will go crazy, that I will kill everyone!"

"That's not true!"

You dropped him harshly and when he got up, you immobilized him again and purposely started closing your left hand slowly.

"Wait! N-No!"

You released him and scoffed while looking away.

"Seems like Aizawa informed you about what I'm capable of doing. If you still trusted me, or rather, if you didn't fear me, you wouldn't react like that.. you're just like everyone else."

Bakugou's eyes widened.

"It's not that.."

You tried to cut him multiple times but he kept dodging your attacks, making it hard for you to focus on one certain spot. You felt dizzy due to exhaustion, Bakugou saw that as an advantage and punched you right in the face, making you fall to the ground. He then pinned you down and stared at your eyes while taking off your gloves, feeling bad for what he was about to do to you.

He put his palms on yours and activated his quirk slightly, enough for your hands to get burned so that you wouldn't be able to use your Blood Bending quirk as easily.

"It hurts! Katsuki!"

His heart shattered.

Loud screams continued to escape from your trembling lips as he got off you. He shut his ears, not wanting to hear the pain that he had caused you.

"You left me no choice." he murmured.

Shigaraki entered the floor and looked at your state pitifully.

"The heroes are busy fighting the Nomus, I've left the other villains to the rest of the small fries, and I see you here whining about some burned hands? Pathetic.. I can lend you two of mine!"

You felt anger rise in you as you tried to attack him, but it was hard for you to hold your knife now. He kicked you in the stomach, making you fall to your knees and as he was about to touch your face, Bakugou blasted him away from you.

"Keep your filthy hands away from her you asshole!" he shouted, standing in front of you.

You were confused, why was he defending you? He surely didn't care about you... did he?

"Don't just stand there and do nothing! Use your quirks!" exclaimed Shigaraki. "You're with us, (y/n), you're lucky you're still alive! Tsk. So annoying, I should have taken your bending quirk a long time ago."

You couldn't move. It was like you were frozen in place. All this pressure and emotional trauma you had gone through this month was driving you insane. But that was their goal from the start.

You saw him fight Bakugou, and after some time, he finally took a hold of him. Bakugou struggled to breathe while Shigaraki gripped his neck tightly, when suddenly, you felt your body move on its own.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!"

You ran towards Shigaraki and made him drop Bakugou forcefully. You glanced at him, seeing a small smile form on his beaten face. He felt his heart beat faster when he saw you react like that, when he saw that you still cared about him.

"You're useless!"

You protected yourself from Shigaraki's touch, and finally used your Blood Bending quirk on him. You made him kneel down and looked in his eyes.

"I could kill you if I wanted to." you grunted.

You twisted your hands in a circular motion, cracking sounds coming from the villain's body. He started laughing loudly and after multiple attempts, he managed to stand up, no matter you still using your quirk on him.

He took a hold of your arm, leading to your skin dissolving wherever he was touching, making you stop using your quirk. You gritted your teeth, not wanting to give him the pleasure of hearing you suffer.

"You belong to me! As soon as this is all over, I'm going to steal your quirks and then throw your worthless body in a place where nobody will be able to find it!"

You felt yourself become weaker and weaker, a huge headache making you wince in pain.

Hold on a little longer..

"So the poison wore off huh? Good thing I have another tube here with me." he made you fall to your knees and took a hold of a new tube full of poison that was hidden in his coat. "Oh and by the way, I killed your little worthless maid. Seems like it was impossible for her to keep her mouth shut."

Wait... what?