Chapter 28

"What do you mean you bastard! You left her alone?!"

"Young Bakugou please calm down!"

Aizawa ran out of the building with Bakugou following him from behind. They started running towards your house, with the hope that Mira would be there safe and sound. They burst in and saw her laying on the couch.

"Mira! Are you okay?"

"No! Why aren't you out there saving my dear (y/n)!" she snapped.

"Tell me everything you heard them say first."

"That boy Shigaraki wanted to inject her with something that would play with her mind. I think maybe turn her against you all. They had kidnapped me and threatened to kill me, it's my fault... Her quirks will be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands Shouta. You need to do something before it's too late!" she stressed.

"We will. Go to the old lady's office so that she treats your wounds with her quirk. Do you remember where the hideout was?"

"They knocked me out. I have no idea."

Aizawa sighed and motioned for Bakugou to follow him outside. Bakugou was clearly stressed about the whole situation but Aizawa tried to calm him down by putting his hand on his shoulder and reassuring him that everything was going to be alright.

"Come on, we need to get to UA."

As soon as they arrived they informed the other heroes of what had happened and they decided to come up with a plan. Bakugou was, of course, trying to persuade them in attacking right away but the heroes kept telling him that it was going to be too risky.

"Since the poison is just getting activated, she is going to be extremely dangerous right now, so we need to wait for a while until she feels worn out enough for us to take her and the others down."

"You're talking about her like she's some kind of villain..." Bakugou murmured while looking at his hands.

"She is not, Young Bakugou, she is under a lot of pressure right now and who knows what she is capable of doing, unwillingly as well."

"The truth is, Bakugou, that there is something about her blood bending quirk that you don't know yet." added Aizawa. "When in use, if she forms fists with her hands, she is capable of even killing her opponents with the cessation of their blood circulation, hence why you have only seen her keeping them open or half-closed. Of course, it happens if she wants it to, not whenever she closes them."

As soon as he heard that, Bakugou's eyes opened widely.

"Her Blood Bending... most powerful and feared form of bending in the world. Plus her Mind Control, who knows what the villains are capable of doing right now.." a hero murmured.

"It is truly unfortunate, Young Bakugou, but we will do whatever we can to save her." All Might assured.

"How long?"

"Two weeks, maybe more, or until the villains decide to attack first. We will have secret agents keep track of her from afar."

Bakugou placed both of his hands on top of his face while mentally wishing that he was strong enough to save you right now. Who knew that yesterday was the last time you two saw each other. Only God knows how much he wanted to have you in his arms right now.

...

You had entered the hideout with the other villains and sat on an a nearby couch. You felt like you wanted to puke from the poison, as it was slowly getting activated.

"Why don't you just take them..." you whispered.

"Huh?"

"My quirks..take them. I never asked for such a burden in the first place." you added in between small breaths.

"How would we be able to control them? Plus, it's fun using you as a live weapon for now. Who knows, if you behave, maybe we will start to like each other." Shigaraki said.

"Like that will ever happen." you scoffed.

The villains carried you to the small room that they had provided you with and threw you inside while locking the door afterwards. You sat on your bed, feeling cold sweat run down your forehead.

"I need to get out.."

You looked around but there was no hope. They had sealed the windows as well. But even if they hadn't, it would be too risky for you to escape. You winced in pain when dark memories of your past crossed your mind.

M-My parents... it is all their fault. Forcing me to have two quirks for heritage.

You brought your knees closer to you and sat on the side of the bed, closing your eyes while hoping that all the pain would soon go away.

...

Someone knocked on your houses' door and not long after Mira finally opened it, with the hope that its either Bakugou or Aizawa with good news about you. Instead, she felt her heart sink to her stomach.

"W-What do you-"

"You thought that we wouldn't find out huh? It was just so hard for you to keep your damn mouth shut."