Chapter 15

It was Sunday and you were packing up your clothes and some personal belongings. You were actually very excited for finally moving out from your house. Most of the memories that you had made there were bad, so you wanted to make a fresh start.

"Need any help?" Mira asked while entering your room.

"It's okay... I've been thinking, that you can go to your house now. I've been feeling guilty for having you stay here with me instead of your own family.." you murmured.

"I chose to stay here with you remember? As if I would let you in the hands of the government and Aizawa." she scoffed. "We are family dearie, you don't have to feel guilty. I will stay here and take care of the house while you are away. I visit my home from time to time so you don't have to worry." she replied while giving you a small peck on the cheek.

Mira used to live with her husband and two sons before she worked for you and your parents. Her sons grew up and moved out, so she only had her husband and you close to her, but they would still visit frequently. You felt guilty for keeping her away from her own house, but you also didn't want to be alone anymore, or become a burden by moving in with her.

"Stop having that expression on your face! You should be excited!"

"I am." you chuckled. "And what do you have against Aizawa?" you curiously asked.

"He annoys me. He keeps having that dull expression on his face and I'm afraid that you'll get it too." she mockingly replied, pinching your cheeks.

"Come on Mira."

"It's just that, the day of the accident, when he saved you he acted as if you were a bomb or something. And he kept saying that he and the other heroes would take care of you because he wanted to take you away from me."

"He didn't want to take me away, he wanted to help me train my quirks. You know that I can be dangerous. So if something happened, he would be there to erase them. He also.. is like a father figure to me." you murmured the last part.

"You're right. But still."

You started sealing the boxes with some tape and moved them downstairs, where a moving company would take them and place them in your dorm. You then helped Mira with the cooking and enjoyed her company for the day.

...

It was finally Monday and you were waiting some blocks away from your house for Bakugou to come. When you saw him, your heart fluttered.

"Goodmorning!"

"Uh stop being so damn loud!"

You smiled at his behaviour and you hugged him tightly, as he kissed the top of your head before you started walking.

"I'm kind of sad. I won't be able to see Mira that often." you murmured.

"I'm happy that I will be away from my old hag." he scoffed.

"What are your parents like anyway?"

"Annoying."

You chuckled a bit, making him smile as well. You arrived outside the building and met with your other classmates. Finally, the doors opened and you all gasped when you saw the interior.

"It's going to be so much fun!" Mina exclaimed.

"We can have movie nights!" Kaminari added while high-fiving her.

"If anything happens to this house you're done." Aizawa threatened as he entered, drawing everyone's attention. "For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring class 1-A back together again." After some time, he continued talking. "This is important so listen up. I'm going to set aside all the issues and say this, I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly."