Chapter 31

Your eyes widened in shock and your lips slightly parted. Wincing in pain, you covered your face with your hands. The poison had finally wore off.

They killed.. M-Mira?

Sweat ran down your forehead.

"What?" you whispered.

Bakugou stood up and tried to approach you carefully.

You started remembering all the good times you had with her. She raised you. She was always there for you. And she died because of you. They targeted her because they wanted you. And now she's..

Bakugou touched your shoulder but you slapped his hand away. Your once broken expression turned into an angered one as you started approaching Shigaraki.

Every word and sound became muffled. The only thing you could hear was your own heartbeat. Your eyes turned white. Brighter than ever.

"That's it.. come to me-"

You grabbed his throat and pushed him to the wall. The big hand fell off his face, exposing his blood-stained features. Struggling, he scratched your cheek with his trembling fingertip as you tried to stop him from moving completely.

"You killed the only family I had left!"

He started laughing at your state, not caring about your words even the slightest.

"But you actually know how it feels right? You killed your own family. You have nobody! You are as alone as I am!"

This made his eyes widen in shock. He startled you by grabbing you by your throat this time and pushing you to the ground.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" he screamed, but then he started laughing again whilst scratching his neck. "You should have seen her pathetic face as I tortured every last bit of her soul remaining out of her body."

Your heart shattered at his words, warm tears running down your face. You gritted your teeth and pushed him off of you with a powerful kick, the skin of your knuckles falling from your hands by how hard you were punching him.

"Your time is up, Shigaraki."

He laughed loudly as you extended your hands and then put your one leg in front of your body, pushing him to the wall with immense force. That was it.. You closed your hands and moved your fists upwards in a circular motion. Shigaraki stopped moving and sat there, lifeless, black blood coming out of his mouth.

You took deep breaths and fell to the ground as well, inches away from him. Bakugou was shocked. You beat Shigaraki. The most feared villain.

However, you had managed to pass your black blood inside of him when you were pinning him to the wall due to open wounds. You gripped your hair and started crying because the insanity that you had passed onto him earlier affected you as well. You saw the whole thing. The way he..

"(y/n)!"

"Don't come near me! Leave! I don't want to hurt you!" you warned.

"No way in hell am I-"

"Katsuki leave! Please!"

Your eyes turned pitch black by the fear and stress.

"It's my fault! I am the reason why Mira got killed! You got injured badly because of me as well. Everyone is risking their lives for my sake!"

"That's not true! It's not your fault (y/n)!"

Without wanting to, you activated your blood bending quirk, immobilizing Bakugou and the rest of the heroes and villains that were in the area. He gripped his hair, struggling to keep his eyes open as they were constantly wincing by the terrifying screams and images that filled his head from your mind control quirk.

Flashbacks ran through your head. The day you went out of control.

"Aizawa!" you screamed.

You couldn't hear anyone. You were struggling to keep up with your thoughts when you looked at your wounded hands. You turned them towards yourself and started curling your fingers inwards slowly.

Bakugou was shouting from the top of his lungs and with many failed attempts, he tried coming closer to you. He couldn't lose you. Not like this.

"STOP!"

You gasped and opened your eyes that had now turned into their regular color.

"A-Aizawa.."

Silence filled the area. A silence that felt so soft in your ears in contrast to all the screaming.

"I can't believe you were going to do it!" he shouted, his body trembling at the thought.

Your eyes widened in shock, never expecting to see him like this.

"I already know how important I am to you, but you have no idea how important you are to me! So don't even think about doing this again!"

"I'm sorry!" you cried. "I- I lost control."

"It's not your fault. You were under so much pressure." he reassured you while brushing his fingers through your hair. "You are only a child."

Only a child.

Soft sobs escaped your lips as you tried to calm yourself down in the comfort of Aizawa's embrace.

"Sorry for ruining the moment, Eraser Head. We successfully defeated both Nomus and captured all the villains! They were immobilized by (y/n)'s quirk so we were able to defeat them, well, without much trouble." a hero said while scratching the back of his head.

"And we have (y/n) safe and sound." added Aizawa.

The hero left the floor and ran outside to where the other heroes were.

"The mission was a success!" you heard him say, everyone cheering in response while they were still trying to catch their breaths from the affection of your quirks.

Aizawa ruffled your hair and after making sure that you were going to be okay, he joined the other heroes.

As soon as he left, you got embraced by two strong, trembling arms. You placed your hands on them and moved your fingers slowly as a way of calming them down.

"Fuck.." he whispered. "You scared the living shit out of me."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. What matters now is that you're safe."

You shared a long lasting kiss and only then did you realise how sweet his lips tasted. You missed him, and by no means did he miss you any less. You were finally in his arms, safe. That's all he wanted. He let you down and carefully wiped the dried blood and sweat off your face, taking a good look at your exhausted features.

When you got outside, the heroes started clapping, telling you that they were glad that you were safe and thanking you for helping them capture the most wanted and dangerous villains after reassuring you that everyone was doing completely fine. Your friends approached you and you all had a group hug that you needed more than anything at that moment. You were no longer alone. You were no longer in captivity. You were with your family.

Family..

You were about to take another step but you felt yourself become weaker and weaker. The andrenaline had wore off and you felt immense pain from all your injuries. You closed your eyes and coughed black blood, but before you hit the ground, Bakugou managed to catch you.

Mira..