Chapter 9

Several days had passed since your battle training and it was finally weekend. It was a Saturday morning and you decided to go for a walk. It was pretty chilly outside and there were gray clouds all over the sky, but you always loved weathers like this.

You were thinking about all the things that had happened these days. But mostly, you were thinking about him. Why did he make your heart beat like that when he carried you that day? You stopped and looked at the sky as you felt rain drops fall on your face.

You then sprinted to a nearby park and sat down on a bench that had a shade on top of it, amusingly watching all the people who were trying to find some shade as well, and some who put their jackets on top of their heads.

"Shit."

Glancing behind you, you surprisingly saw Bakugou make his way towards the bench that you were currently sitting on. He got under the shade and tried to wipe his hands but his clothes were pretty wet as well. He didn't seem to notice you either.

"Here." you said, offering a handkerchief.

He glanced next to him and as soon as he realised that it was you, his eyes widened.

"Nerd? What are you doing here?"

"Just went out for a walk but got caught up in the rain, what about you?"

Taking a moment before replying, he grabbed your handkerchief and sighed.

"Just wanted to buy some food. My stupid parents are out of town for some days. A business trip or something, and I am too lazy to cook."

"Oh I know! You can come to my place and I will have Mira cook something good for us to eat!" you said cheerfully.

"Who the hell-"

"My maid."

He looked at your priceless expression and let out a grunt.

"Fine why the fuck not."

"Great! Let's go."

You grabbed his hand and started walking before you were stopped.

"Are you blind or something? Look at all this rain!"

"Yeah, it's just rain."

"I HATE RAIN!"

"I love it!"

He opened his hands and tried to let out explosions, but he could only form small ones.

"I can't form big explosions in cold weather. And right now I'm soaked from all this stupid rain and I don't know how much time it's going to take for my quirk to go back to normal again. So let's wait-"

"Aww it's okay, I'll protect you if someone attacks." you teased.

"WHAT? I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP YOU DUMB-"

"I will give you a change of clothes."

"HELL NO! I'M NOT WEARING-"

It was too late though, you grabbed him by the hand once again and you both started running to your house. You were laughing at how he would swear at you for making him run in the middle of the rain, though, he found it kind of amusing as well.

"Here we are!"

You opened the door and as soon as you got in, Mira started yelling at you both for getting so wet and for not carrying an umbrella with you. After that, you took the opportunity to properly introduce Bakugou to her. You then guided him to your bathroom and gave him a new change of clothes as well. You had some boys' clothes in your closet because you always thought that they were comfortable, so you handed him a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants.