Chapter 23

Bakugou's parents had returned from their trip, just in time for Christmas Eve. You were helping Mitsuki with the dishes while Masaru was amusingly watching his son play video games on the TV. Well, mostly yell instead of playing.

"Alright kids! Time for bed."

"STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE 5 YEARS OLD YOU OLD HAG!"

"SHUT UP KATSUKI AND DO AS I SAY!"

This went on for some time when you finally decided to grab Bakugou by the hand and lead him up to his bedroom.

"Goodnight (y/n)!" shouted Mitsuki from downstairs.

"Goodnight!"

You closed the door and sat on the bed.

"Damn blasty, you are so loud sometimes!"

"I should be saying that ya damn nerd." he teased.

You wore one of his hoodies with a pair of shorts, and layed down on his bed, him joining you afterwards. He put his head on the crook of your neck and pulled you closer to him, as you started playing with his hair and after some time, you both fell asleep.

The next day, you woke up with Mitsuki basically screaming at you and Bakugou to get out of bed so that you finally open your presents. You washed up and went downstairs where his parents were waiting for you two with wide smiles. You felt something in your heart, a new feeling.

Nostalgia.

You opened a present that was from both Bakugou's parents. It was a box full of their brands' clothes.

"Oh my god! These are so cute!" you said excitedly.

"Since you are interested in fashion we decided to gift you clothes from our new line! And most importantly, a coat!" exclaimed Masaru.

You found it funny actually, how they considered every detail of your likings. They opened the gifts that you had prepared for them, making them both hug you tightly from joy while telling you that you didn't have to actually buy them something.

"Come on Katsuki! Give her your gift!"

"I'm going to give it to her when you two annoying people aren't here." he spat out.

"Jesus, you ungrateful child!" complained Mitsuki as they started their usual argument, you and Masaru watching in amusement from behind.

You and Bakugou had gotten on a date later that day and when you returned home, you realised that it was actually pretty late.

"Come here." he said.

You did as he said and approached him while taking off your coat and shoes.

"Take this."

He gave you a box that felt kind of light, making you even more curious of what it could be. When you opened it, your eyes fell on a silver necklace, which had a red ruby in the middle that reminded you of his eyes.

"Thank you so much Katsuki! Oh God, how much did this cost you?!"

"It doesn't matter." he replied, kissing your forehead.

You reached behind the couch, picking up a very well hidden bag.

"For me?" he asked surprised.

"Duh?"

"It's just that, nobody has ever bought me shit, except from my old hags." he casually said while putting his hand in the bag.

His eyes widened when he pulled out a super rare All Might figure. Even though he wouldn't admit it, he was still a huge All Might fanboy.

"What the fuck! There are only three of these in Japan, how did you get it?! Oh I can't wait to rub it in Deku's annoying face!"  he exclaimed with a huge grin.

"I have some connections." you replied proudly, "Oh, there's one more thing."

You pointed out behind him as he reached for another bag. He pulled a hand-made jacket which had a golden #1 badge on the top left, his expression changing from the previous one.

"I had this specially made for you. The badge as well. I'll be by your side until the very end, and I will watch you become the #1 hero proudly!"

His eyes widened, tears forming in them. He carefully layed the jacket on the couch and then immediately took you into a strong embrace, which you gladly returned.

"Thank you.."

"For what?" you chuckled.

"For believing in me."

You felt your heart melt at his words.

"Of course I do." you replied sweetly, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I love you, (y/n)."

Your heart skipped a beat immediately after hearing those words. Those words were the best gift.

"I love you too."

...

Days later, you had returned back to your dorms once again. You had so much fun with Bakugou and his parents, especially on the new year's, that you wished the holidays would last longer. You greeted your friends and finally headed to your room, where you started unpacking your things. You looked at Bakugou's hoodie and smiled at it.

He is so not getting it back.

You put the bison plushie that he had won for you on top of your bed, with the one that Aizawa brought you. Finally, you placed the framed picture of you and Aizawa on top of your desk and then headed downstairs to catch up with your friends, only to find Bakugou laughing at Midoriya's crying face while showing him the All Might figure.

You made amazing memories.  Memories that had already replaced the bad ones. Great friends, an amazing boyfriend, Aizawa, Mira. You enjoyed the last day of your holidays because from the following day, many adventures awaited you.