Chapter 36

It was a regular morning and you were in class, listening to Aizawa while playing with your pen. Some minutes after, the door opened and when you looked up, your eyes fell on All Might, making everyone surprised at his sudden visit.

"We have something important to discuss."

Everyone got silent waiting for one of the two heroes to talk, and when they finally did, you felt your heart drop to your stomach.

"The villains were being transferred yesterday but the truck that they were in got attacked and they managed to escape. To make matters worse, Shigaraki managed to survive by Young (y/n)'s attack but he was in a comma all this time. We don't really know how, but what we do know is that they will seek revenge."

"We need you all to be careful, we don't know their true intentions. Your dorms are going to be guarded in case they try to attack, but still. Now, we already know where their new hideout is, but we wanted to know that in case of a planned attack, would you be willing to fight?"

Without hesitation, everyone agreed.

"Alright, now, you can go back to your dorms. But (y/n) we need to talk to you before you go."

You nodded and packed your stuff. As soon as everyone left, you stood in front of the two heroes.

"Young (y/n), now that you've finally got your quirks and strength back, there is a possibility that the villains are after you again. In case of an attack, we want you to stay close to Aizawa. He will protect you if the villains target you, and he will erase your quirks in case you are unable to control them like last time." 

"But I've gained control of my quirks. I can't just stay next to Aizawa while eveyone else is fighting, that's not what it means to be a hero!"

"Young (y/n), I understand but this will also be safer for you-"

"If you face the villains, they will try to use you against us, steal your quirks, even kill you! Can't you just listen to us for once?" added Aizawa.

"You were the one who told me that you weren't preventing me from using my quirks.. it doesn't seem like it to me. I'm such an idiot for believing you in the first place Aizawa. You saw me just like everyone else from the start."

You left the classroom and closed the door behind you. You walked down the hallways with warm tears running down your eyes, ignoring Aizawa's calls. When you got outside the building, your eyes fell on Bakugou who was waiting for you so that you two returned home together.

"Oi what happened?"

You surprised him by hugging him tightly, hiding your face in his chest.

"They won't allow me to fight with everyone else in case I can't control my quirks again."

His eyes softened at your trembling voice.

"It wasn't my fault Katsuki.. they were the ones who kept telling me that! Why won't they let me fight? I've gained control of my quirks and with this much strength, I will be able to take down the villains. But they all see me as a walking threat. I should've known better.."

"Hey.. that's not true. Maybe they are just scared of you overdoing it. But don't stress it that much okay? If you talk to him you will clear things out. We don't even know if there's going to be an attack. For now, just focus on the upcoming event alright?"

"Yeah, you're right."

He took your hand in his and lead you to your dorms, where you spent the rest of the night.

...

"Today we are going to do a battle training, similar to the one that we did at the sports festival! Class 1-A against Class 1-B. From the two opponents, the one standing wins!"