Chapter 26

You had woken up early the next day. While getting ready for school, you were careful not to wake Bakugou up because he was still sleeping on your bed peacefully. He was on house arrest anyways, so he had plenty of time to get up and start work before you and your classmates returned.

You closed the door silently and headed downstairs, where you met your other classmates. Your eyes fell on Midoriya, someone who you didn't expect to see this early in the morning. You decided to approach him and check up on him as he had also gotten pretty injured from yesterday's fight. Who wouldn't actually.

"Goodmorning Midoriya, how are you feeling?"

"O-Oh (y/n)! I'm so sorry for worrying you last night. I am doing fine, just some minor injuries here and there." he bowed.

By getting in a fight with Bakugou of all people you knew very well that they weren't minor, but you decided to ignore the subject eitherway.

"I'm also sorry for hitting Kacchan that much. Mister Aizawa told us that you saw the fight so it must have been hard for you watching him-"

"It wasn't your fault Midoriya, it was a fight which he started." he nodded and looked away. "Try to cooperate with him these days okay?" you added while smiling warmly at him.

"Yes!" he replied with a determined expression. You finally left for school, hoping that you wouldn't find the whole building turned into ashes when you came back.

Many hours passed and you finally returned back to the dorms. You saw Bakugou sitting on the couch, glad that he wasn't fighting with anyone. Today was rather boring for you too. You two would make fun of people during lunch break and he would always find ways to distract you from Aizawa's lessons, so school days were rather enjoyable for you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and kissed you lovingly, not caring if anyone saw you.

"I have some dirty clothes that need to be washed. Hand-washed specifically, they will get ruined if put in a washing machine."

"YOU THINK THIS SITUATION IS FUNNY? I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU!"

You got up and started running around the living area with him chasing you. You burst out laughing when he finally caught you and started tickling your sides, something that you absolutely hated.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" you managed to say.

He finally let you go and you both made your way upstairs so that you would spend some more time together before tomorrow came.

...

It was the last day of the house arrest, actually, Midoriya's last day. Bakugou had one more which made him even more irritated when he thought about it. The day passed quickly and you found yourself studying as soon as you returned back from school, and after that, you helped Bakugou with the rest of the house work.

Aizawa had informed you that the following day you were going to patrol the streets of your city. You were rather excited due to the fact that crime had been rising the last couple of days. Todoroki and Bakugou however were going to school once again, as they weren't allowed to take action as heroes due to not having the license. He was pretty sad about it, but you had managed to make him forget for some time.

The next day had finally arrived and you were out patrolling the streets with Kirishima. You two were talking about different things and surprisingly, Kirishima was pretty fun to talk to, so you were glad that you were partnered with him. Suddenly, however, your little chat was cut off by screams that were coming from a nearby corner. You ran towards that direction and saw a huge Nomu attacking the citizens.

"Nomu?" asked Kirishima.

As you were about to attack it, Kirishima stopped you and warned that Nomus were very dangerous and hard to beat. You nodded and decided to come up with a plan. You were going to immobilize it while Kirishima attacked it with his hardening quirk.

You appeared in front of it and moved your hands outwards, stretching your fingers so that you were able to take control of it. The Nomu was pretty big and heavy so you were going to have a hard time doing so, but you knew that you could manage.

As soon as you immobilized it, you twisted its hands by slowly moving yours in circular motions. Kirishima was attacking it, showing no mercy, making the Nomu release screetching sounds which made your ears ache as a way of distraction.

"What the-"

You swifted your hands upwards trying to lift it up, which you actually did after much struggle, and threw it into a nearby building. You and Kirishima started running towards a more isolated area so that no citizens got injured, but the Nomu kept chasing after you.

"(y/n), are you guys okay?"

You heard Uraraka try and get in touch with you by your ear mics.

"Yes Uraraka we're fine. How about you?"

"We had a hard time but we finally managed to stop it. It wasn't that big anyways."

"Lucky you.."

The Nomu appeared in front of you once again.

"Kirishima, what if I use Mind Control?"

"Will you be able to control it?" he asked.

"I can try."

You opened the zipper that was on your left shoulder, since you had already redesigned your suit, and took your knife off the harness. You clutched your teeth and cut your shoulder slightly, enough for some blood to drip off it.

"Stay back."

"Be careful!" he said.

You ran towards the Nomu, dodging all of its attacks, and with a spin you managed to cut its side deeply, passing your black blood into it. You closed your eyes and when you opened them, they had turned white. You focused on making the Nomu visualise about terrifying things, while it released loud screams of pain. It clutched its head with its one hand and with the other, it managed to throw you into a nearby window.

"(Y/N)!"

Kirishima caught you before you hit the ground, seeing your body covered in small pieces of glass.

"Kirishima.. place me in front of the Nomu." you whispered.

"Y-You're injured, I need to-"

"Listen to me!"

He gulped and did as you said. You managed to stand up on your own and took a deep breath. While still controlling its mind, you raised your left hand upwards and started closing it slowly. The Nomu made some weird moves before eventually releasing more nerve wracking screams.

"Shut the hell up will ya!"

You finally closed your hand, forming a fist, and the Nomu stopped moving and screaming. It fell to its knees and then down to the ground, while black blood came out of its mouth.

"It's over." you said before collapsing to the ground as well.

Kirishima was watching with wide eyes the whole time. Just how powerful were you? He picked you up quickly while running towards the others, with the hope that he would find someone to help you before it was too late.