Chapter 16

You tried to sleep but you found yourself waking up drenched in sweat while your hands were gripping your covers.

"Another freaking nightmare.." you whispered.

You walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen, filling yourself a cup of cold water.

Had to walk all this way just because I forgot to take a water bottle upstairs. you sighed.

"What are you doing up this late you nerd?"

"K-Katsuki?"

"Duh." he said, rolling his eyes.

He saw your distressed face while you continued drinking from your glass of water, as he reached for a water bottle himself.

"Let me guess, another nightmare?" he asked before drinking from his bottle. You sighed before replying.

"I'm getting so tired over this shit."

You sat on top of the counter, with Bakugou standing in front of you. You slightly blushed as your eyes landed from his broad shoulders to his neck and then to his lips.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" you asked, trying to avoid any eye contact.

"It's so damn hot in here." he said while stretching out his shirt, clearly teasing you as he noticed your tinted cheeks.

"Or it just might be me." you teased back.

"Might." he whispered, getting closer to you.

"Kats-"

He softly kissed your lips, placing his hands on your shoulders as if stopping you from moving away from him, but he only made you feel like you were melting from his warm touch. You rested your elbows on his shoulders, as your hands started playing with his spiky hair.

He licked your bottom lip, so you opened your mouth, allowing his tongue to explore it further. You wrapped your legs around his waist, bringing him even closer to you. He smirked at your action, and lowered his hands, placing them on the sides of your thighs, gripping them slightly.

Your lips left his as you softly kissed him on the cheek, your hands now resting on his chest.

"As much as I enjoy it, I feel uneasy, knowing that our whole class might walk in on us." you whispered, panting softly.

"I don't give a damn." he replied, ready to kiss you once again.

"Katsuki." you giggled.

He grunted and rested his head on top of yours, taking you into a loving embrace which you gladly accepted.

"Didn't know you liked to snuggle." you teased.

"I'm seriously going to kill you!" he replied without raising his voice that much. Not that he cared though.

Soft breathing could be heard leaving your mouth. He looked at you, only to see your sleeping figure tied around him. He grunted once more before placing his hands under your thighs, picking you up and starting to walk towards the stairs. You only clutched onto him even more as he was walking up.

"What an idiot." he murmured.

As soon as he arrived to your room, he opened the door widely and gently placed you on top of your bed.

What if she has another nightmare? he thought. She'll be alright.

He glanced at you once more before finally closing the door and leaving.

...

You woke up the next day and got ready for school. You walked in the kitchen, greeting your loving classmates, and started to make yourself a small breakfast. Some moments after, all of you finally left for your morning classes. You didn't see Bakugou anywhere though, something that caught Kirishima's attention.

"He always goes to school early." he said, placing his hand on top of your shoulder.

"Oh, I see." you simply replied with a smile.

The rest of the day passed by quickly and before you even knew it, you were walking back to the dorms. You entered your room as soon as you arrived, and changed to tights and a sports bra, with a jacket on top. It was still pretty early to go to bed, so you decided to go out for a run.

You were running for about thirty minutes now. The sun was slowly starting to set so you sped up. Something caught your eye at the end of the sidewalk though, making you stop.

Have I seen that girl before? you thought to yourself.

The girl had a wide grin on her face as she approached you.

"Can I help you?" you asked.

"Join us, (y/n)." she said.

Then it hit you.

"You are from the Leauge of Villains!"

You placed your hands in front of your body, getting ready for an attack.

"I like you." she whispered. "Join the Leauge. We will have so much fun together!"

She swung her knife close to your arm, managing to slightly cut it.

"Such beautiful blood..think about it (y/n)! You would be unstoppable."

You managed to run away before anything too serious happened. Or rather, she let you run away. You were exhausted from all the running, and your left arm started to feel numb from her cut. You entered the dorms, closing the door behind you.

"(y/n)? What happened?" asked Momo as she walked close to you, drawing everyone elses' attention as well.

"Nothing!" you exclaimed.

"Nothing? You are bleeding!"

You really didn't want to say anything. You didn't want to worry your classmates, or worse, put them in danger.

"I cut myself accidentally on a low branch while I was running, no big deal." you said once again, walking closer to the stairs, only to get stopped by Bakugou. He leaned closer to your face and whispered,

"You ain't fooling me."