Chapter 29

Two weeks had passed since you last saw everyone, and many things had changed about you. You had forgotten who your friends really were. The poison had taken action and the villains had made you believe that everyone was your enemy.

Deep down, you felt sadness in your heart. There was a little voice in your head telling you that the villains were wrong about everything, but you kept ignoring it no matter what.

You spent most of your time locked in your room, but you would go in the living area of the abandoned building sometimes and play card games with the villains. Today, however, you were going to attack the main street of the city. You wore your suit and headed outside, where the others were waiting for you.

"Ready, (y/n)?"

"Yes."

You ran towards the main street and when you arrived, the villains started attacking people. You entered one shop and threatened the owner not to move while the others continued doing their thing. The thing is, you had learned many new skills that you weren't aware of. That UA prevented you from learning.

News broadcasted what was happening on TV, your UA friends all watching together. They had saddened expressions as they all knew that you were under control of the villains. They knew that it wasn't your fault. But it still hurt to see their friend like that.

"She has lost weight.." murmured Momo.

"And she has gotten even scarier as well!" added Mineta, making Mina hit his head.

"Bakugou, we will save her. We just need a little more time." said Kirishima while resting his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

Bakugou was watching you stand outside the shop while the villains did the rest of the work. Police came right after but you managed to escape. Sero closed the TV and everyone remained silent for a moment.

Meanwhile, Aizawa was watching the news himself. He gritted his teeth, while cursing at himself for not being able to protect you. He knew, however, that he would do anything he could to save you and give an end to all of this.

...

When you returned to your hideout, you immediately sat on a chair. You had a huge headache and Dabi realised by your pained expression, so he approached you with a glass of water and an aspirin, making you look at him in confusion.

"Come on, it's just a pain killer, don't you trust me?"

"No."

Even though it's been two weeks, you still felt uneasy. Who wouldn't? You did what you had to do so that you would survive. You were exhausted. Endless training and stress. You didn't have anyone to talk to. Eventually, you took the pill and drank the glass of water, thanking him and then went back to your room. You sat on your bed and felt tears run down your eyes.

I am alone once again huh? But it doesn't matter right? I was always alone. This time is no different than the others. Right...?

You stood up and walked to the door but then you stopped as soon as you put your hand on top of the knob.

It would be dangerous if I left right now. Shigaraki would probably kill me as well... or worse, Mira.

You felt your heart break as you sat on your bed once again. You layed down and after some minutes, you finally fell asleep.

...

Another week had passed by and you had started to lose hope. You had gotten tired of everything and you just wanted to leave. Had they forgotten about you? They probably gave up on you. That's what you constantly thought.

Maybe they really were the enemy. Maybe they just thought that it would be best to let you go. You were a danger to society anyways. Feared quirks. Powerful quirks. You really had power. You could do anything you wanted, take control of everyone. That's not what Bakugou would want though. Did it really matter? He forgot about you anyways..

What about Aizawa? You thought that he would be by your side no matter what. Maybe he is just like your parents. He did everything because he didn't want to feel guilty if anything bad happened to you.

Cold sweat ran down your forehead as you slowly shivered, due to having a fever. Your eyes never left the floor and you felt like a total rag doll.

Expressionless face huh. That reminds me of-

Loud explosions startled you and you rushed out of your room. You stood next to Toga who was constantly asking Dabi what was happening outside.

"Seems like UA finally found us."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

So they decided to come? Think they're tough enough to face me now?

"Don't forget (y/n), you are with us now."

What is this scum even saying?

You were about to go back to your room again when you heard a certain someone yell from outside. You felt your heart beat faster at the sound of his voice, but you decided to ignore it.

"Open up bastards! You have something that belongs to me!"