Chapter 44

"(y/n), oi dumbass!"

It was the next morning and you wouldn't wake up. Probably because you and Bakugou were up almost the whole night. His eyes lit up when he came up with an idea. He placed some pillows on the floor and blasted you off the bed.

"What the hell! You scared the shit out of me!"

Bakugou started laughing loudly, whereas you got on your feet and rubbed your head from the sudden headache. You glanced at the time and immediately ran to the bathroom.

"What's with the rush?" he asked, resting his back on the door.

"I told you I'm going shopping with the girls today! Seems like you didn't even bother to wake me up. But I remember setting an alarm.."

"Oh yeah, I set it off."

You got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around your body, and you stared at Bakugou's eyes in disbelief as he stumbled around from the door opening so suddenly.

"WHY?"

"I was trying to sleep and that shit kept waking me up!"

You took a deep breath and started changing to some casual clothes. You got downstairs, where Mitsuki had prepared breakfast for you, and took a bite off your toast before starting to wear your shoes.

"Slow down will ya?!"

"I can't! I'm running late!"

He pushed your hands away and sat down, helping you wear your shoes.

"You don't have to worry about anything anymore. Who cares if you're late now?"

You chuckled a bit and when he got up, you kissed his cheek softly before running to the train station.

"Tsk, shitty girl." he whispered, smiling to himself.

...

You and the girls were at the mall, trying to find the perfect dresses.

"So (y/n), did Bakugou ask you to be his prom date?"

"He has to ask me?"

The girls chuckled a bit at your reply before entering one final shop.

"I guess not, since you are already a couple. But eitherway, do you know anything about prom?" Mina asked.

"Well it's not actually going to be a prom, more like a gathering and such. A lot of heroes are going to be there as well!" Momo added.

"Well, it is formal for all I know." you answered, not actually caring.

"Are you and Bakugou going to match?"

Your eyes widened at the thought, so you quickly called him.

How could I forget! Come on, pick it up!

"Hey (y/n)!"

Wait.

"S-Sero? Where is Katsuki?"

"Well, Kirishima, Kaminari and I came over to his house but he kicked us out. We persuaded him to join us for some food though, now he is at the bathroom - Hey (y/n)!"

You chuckled when you heard Kirishima and Kaminari greet you as well, but soon after, the phone got snatched from Sero's hand and your ears got attacked by Bakugou shouting at them.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT!"

"Katsuki, what color are we-"

"Red. Wine red."