*2/2*

The following day, you finished grabbing what you wanted to eat from the cafeteria and sat next to your friends at the lunch table. You were laughing at the boy's bickering as Jiro and Mina enjoyed their food silently. As you were about to take the first bite, Aizawa came to your table.

"Follow me." he said. "We need to go to Recovery Girl for a checkup."

"I'm eating."

"Eat while we're walking towards there, let's go."

You sighed and stood up from the table, following Aizawa as said. When you entered the room, you were greeted by her sweet smile. Her smile reminded you of Mira's, in a way.

You did your general checkup, everything was alright except from some scratches here and there.

"You did some pretty good damage to that boy." she chuckled to herself. "Should we do that hand treatment?"

"No need, I didn't use blood bending. I wasn't allowed to." you said, glancing at Aizawa.

"I wanted to see how you two handled your mind control quirks."

"What are we? Experiments?"

"You know what I mean." he sighed. "Eitherway, you did great on that battle. You've gotten stronger."

"I've been training." you silently spoke.

You were allowed to leave after your check up. You made your way back to the cafeteria but Aizawa wrapped his restraints around your body and held you in place, something he knew you absolutely hated, but he really liked annoying you.

"Not in front of everyone!" you whisper-yelled after earning some chuckles from UA's students.

He took the restraints off you as you walked out of the cafeteria again.

"You need to talk to Shinso."

"I don't want to."

You and Aizawa had many things in common, but the main thing was your short-temper. You got on eachother's nerves frequently because of that.

"I am telling you to do so."

"And who do you think you are ordering me around? Dad?"

You bit your lip at the last word, trying so hard not to let any tears fall down your face.

"(y/n)-"

"First you leave UA, with the only source of information about your whereabouts being principal Nezu, then you stop replying to my texts as if you don't give a shit about my wellbeing, and now you come here acting as if you're some kind of-"

"I couldn't use my phone, I-"

"The time I spend with you is really important to me, you know. I know you were too busy training Shinso, but not being in contact with you this past month was really hard for me."

"I'm sorry." he said, taking you by surprise as he wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

Maybe you were overreacting. You often felt as if you were becoming annoying to the people around you. But with Aizawa leaving like that, and with Mira's absence having a toll on you still, you felt abandoned.

"Nobody can replace you. You're my problem child." he said after giving you a gentle pat on the back.

You felt yourself relax at those words. But honestly, reassurance was all you needed at the moment.

You laughed and wiped your tears with the back of your hand.

"Yeah, you're right."

...