Chapter 45

It was a regular morning, and you decided to go out for a quick run. Without even realising it, you found yourself passing outside your house. After thinking about it, you decided to enter, it had been months since you last visited anyways.

You went to the nearest window and on the side, you found the key that Mira would always hide. Before entering, you let out a deep sigh, and then finally opened your eyes, looking at the wide living area.

Closing the door, you walked around for a bit. In a way, you missed your house. It had been cleaned after what had happened, so you didn't expect to find anything unpleasant. You covered some of the furniture with sheets, and then made your way upstairs. For the first time in months, you entered your parents' room.

You didn't allow entrance to anyone, except from Mira of course, who only entered once a month to clean. You looked around at the random framed pictures of you as a child, and some of your parents' personal belongings. Memories of your past ran through your head, and you found yourself daydreaming for a bit. You got startled when your phone started ringing though. You glanced at the screen, Uraraka was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey (y/n)! I wanted to remind you that we're going to Momo's later today."

"Oh right! I'll be there in time, don't worry!"

"Alright! See you then!"

You sighed and left your parents' room, locking the door as usual. Walking downstairs, your eyes fell on a framed picture of them, so you picked it up and looked at it for a bit, or more specifically, your father.

"Well, dad, I mastered my quirk like you always wanted me to. Even though I had to go through crazy shit when you were here, at least.. if you're watching me, I hope I made you proud."

You carefully placed the framed picture on its place and after locking the main entrance and gates, you walked away, only this time you took the key with you.

You sprinted to Bakugou's house, and as soon as you entered, you almost got blasted away by his explosions.

Masaru walked over to you while covering his head with a pillow, and handed you another one when you finished taking off your shoes.

"What are they arguing about?"

"I have no idea."

You both chuckled and hurried to the kitchen. He gave you a small bottle of water and let you catch your breath. A while later, after being done watching Bakugou and Mitsuki argue, you headed to the bathroom, took a quick shower and after dressing up, you rested on Bakugou's bed while waiting for him to come. Looking next to you, you noticed that he had left his mask on the desk so you decided to wear it out of boredom.

"I'm fucking sleepy from all the shouting so let's... what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm King Explosion Murder! I'm gonna blast your ass to space! Damn Deku!!" you mocked.

"OI GIVE THAT BACK YOU IDIOT!"

After playfighting for a while around the room, you finally layed down next to eachother, him wrapping his arms around you.

"What took you so long today?"

"I decided to visit my place for a bit, that's all. Oh right! Is your suit ready?"

"That stupid thing is today?"

"Yeah."

"Ah I so don't wanna go. Those idiots better not be staring at you or else I'm gonna murder them."

"Please don't make a scene." you chuckled.

"What dress is it anyways?"

...