Chapter 12

You had taken a long nap, which honestly, you needed. You and Uraraka were getting ready for the barbeque night with your classmates, when you heard someone knock on your door.

"I'll get it!" she said before entering the room once again. "Umm, it's for you." she informed you with a smile as you walked towards the door.

"Oh, Katsuki? Is everything alright?"

"Wanna go for a walk?" he said in his usual tone.

"Yeah, sure. Give me one second."

You left the door open and rushed to your room. You had worn the shirt that Mina basically forced you to buy so you decided to check yourself out once more before leaving. As you were getting ready inside, Uraraka was sitting on the couch with Bakugou standing awkwardly at the door with his arms crossed.

"So.. you're gonna finally say it?"

"SAY WHAT FLOATY HUH?"

"N-Nothing!"

You got out of the room and looked at them.

"What happened?"

"Everything's alright (y/n)! Have fun with Bakugou!" Uraraka exclaimed with a huge grin on her face before she shut the door on you both.

You and Bakugou were walking in the woods, and he was surprisingly quiet.

"You look good." you said without trying to sound too weird.

"Thanks. You, um.. don't look bad either."

You both looked away, hiding your red faces.

"Anything you've been wanting to say? Or you just thought that we should hang out."

"Nothing important." he replied, and you were actually a bit disappointed without really knowing why.

"Look at the sky! It's so beautiful." you said, pointing up.

"Yeah, beautiful." he added, his gaze focused on you, rather than the sky.

"There you are! We finally finished grilling." exclaimed Kaminari.

"Oh right!" you looked at Bakugou and said, "Coming?"

He nooded, you taking his hand in yours and leading him to the others. After eating, everyone started telling dumb stories and so, after some hours, the night finally came to an end.

...

The next morning, you were training with Aizawa once again but it was more of a skill-rating fight and such rather than an actual one. Some hours had passed and you did the same thing as yesterday. Took a shower, and then a nap. Voices woke you up however, and as soon as you opened your eyes, you saw Tsu on the side of your bed.

"I came to wake you up." she said.

"Right, I'll come out in a bit."

After getting dressed, you joined the girls for one of your usual talks, but this time you were too focused on your own thoughts rather than the actual conversation.

Why was Katsuki so calm? I'm sure he had something in his mind.. Dammit! Why can't I understand basic human emotions?

"(y/n)? Everything alright?"

"Yeah, sorry."

"We should go out, the guys are probably waiting."

As soon as you stood up, the door opened, revealing a sweaty Mineta with a terrified look on his face.

"V-Villains!"

"Villains?" you all said in unison.

You rushed outside to your other classmates.